Romney Finally Tell It Like It Is

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 17, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Mitt Romney described almost half of Americans as “dependent upon government” during a private reception with donors this year and said those voters were likely to support President Obama because they believe they are “entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.”

The blunt political and cultural assessment by the Republican presidential candidate offers a rare glimpse into Mr. Romney’s personal views as the campaign enters its final 50 days. Liberals quickly condemned the remarks as insensitive, and Mr. Obama’s campaign accused him of having “disdainfully written off half the nation.”

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/romney-faults-those-dependent-on-government/

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I heard most of the recording last night on the news. EVERY word I heard is 100% accurate. Yet the "journalists" were acting as if he'd committed crimes against humanity.

Not much room in liberalism for factual reality.

3. Wrong again Lucrum, LOL but that's ok it's part of the ABO mentality.

4. Brass

Brass

We can only hope that there are many more unscripted Romney moments before the election.

5. He is cold and insulting to half of america, but warm, compassionate, have money, and would do war on behalf of a foreign entity in the middle east. The contrast is striking.

6. The important part of the romney tape is;

keeping the middle east out of the news and the failure of Obama's foreign policy.

7. What Romney needs is a teleprompter.

8. pspr

pspr

Something like this was reported a few months ago. I think the Democraps are trying to resurrect the only thing they have left.

Of course it doesn't matter to the crazy liberals that every word is true and 49% of the population gets a free handout from the government without working or ever having paid in. Those freeloader will mostly vote for Obama to keep their check coming.

9. BSAM

BSAM

When the U.S. splits, where's the liberal side going to get money for all their programs?

10. Brass

Brass

Where will the red states get the funding they currently depend on from the federal government?

#10     Sep 18, 2012