Romney caught on tape

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No issues here.

#41     Sep 18, 2012

2. What Romney said was every bit as insulting and degrading as when Obama talked about those clinging to their guns and bibles. I don't think Romney necessarily believes what he said, I know when politicians talk non stop stupid shit sometimes comes out and this was stupid shit. And we all know Romney will say the sky is the color of zebra if he thinks it'll get votes, so who the hell knows what he really thinks.

#42     Sep 18, 2012
  3. What goin on Cap'n? You good? The closer you get to November, the more disgusted with the system you are getting. I am not saying anything you are saying is wrong, I have noticed a change in tone. You seem a bit more serious, a bit more dire.

#43     Sep 18, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ok, then perhaps we have a difference in our tolerance level of what is insulting. Because I don't find Obama's comment insulting either.

#44     Sep 18, 2012
  5. Hey bruh, I used to listen to this kind of music, almost constantly. Keeps you pissed. Maybe I am Winston after having visited the ministry of Truth, but this stuff will keep you pissed off. We have gone off the cliff my friend, nothing to do now but brace for impact. Just sayin.

#45     Sep 18, 2012
  6. Logged out and back in, now it's fine. They're coming for me.:eek:

#46     Sep 18, 2012
  7. I didn't get insulted either, he the general of HIS army rallying HIS troops. He is clearly the enemy for some of us, so I am no longer surprised at anything he says anymore.

#47     Sep 18, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

I'm sorry, did you say "music?"

#48     Sep 18, 2012
  9. Cool agreeing to disagree. :)

#49     Sep 18, 2012
  10. Haha . . . his comments were made at a private fund raiser, does that mean one of his own sold him out?

#50     Sep 18, 2012