Romney caught on tape

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's only and "insult" to bleeding heart PC obsessed Obama loons. Without these free loaders Obama would have never been elected.

#31     Sep 18, 2012
  2. If this man is not the most politically tone deaf Presidential candidate, please tell me who was? Ross Perot with his "You people" comment?
    -----------------------------------

Obama told (Rep) congress "We won". Sounds tone deaf to me.

#32     Sep 18, 2012
  3. Eight

Eight

Democrats reached critical mass of freeloaders decades ago. It's the only thing that keeps them in office. Dancing around that issue and trying to not offend people is a defensive strategy. Republicans need to go on the offensive and actually go after those votes. I can think of strategies that would win a lot of them back but the Republican strategists can't and they don't need a lot of them, just a fraction of them....

Voters won't move away from the "freeloading is good" stance until it's not good anymore, when they have turned the US of A into Venezuela, and that only after all their children die from malnutrition probably..

#33     Sep 18, 2012
  4. If you don't see the insult then you didn't listen to the speech or are you too politically biased to have an open mind.

#34     Sep 18, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

<s>Romney: a man of the people.</s>

Romney: a man of some people.

#35     Sep 18, 2012
  6. They have successfully pitted us against each other. Meahwhile those in power continue the wholesale theft of our money, our dignity, and worse, our freedom. They sip their dry martini while watching the unwashed masses slaughter each other. Good times, eh?

#36     Sep 18, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Cap'n, you must be a real delight at parties.

#37     Sep 18, 2012
  8. Maybe it's the music I been listening to.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pe3UamcNaWc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#38     Sep 18, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'd throw the same thing back at you. You're so politically biased that you are literally on the edge of your seat any time Romney makes a comment. You simply can't wait for something to be taken out of context.

Romney said nothing wrong in this 1:07 that you posted above. Not a thing. He was asked a question about his campaign strategy and answered in that context. Since then he's called for a release of the entire video to show the conversation that took place - the question and answer. Fat chance that video surfaces, I'll bet.

#39     Sep 18, 2012
  10. Did something happen to all the vids on this site? I can't open a single one in any thread. All I see is a box with a red arrow in it.

#40     Sep 18, 2012