Romney caught on tape

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Sep 17, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Wow, you have California, Texas, New York, Florida and Illinois as being states with the largest economies.

Guess what states have the largest populations.

California, Texas, New York, Florida and Illinois.

Imagine that.

Are you an idiot in real life, or do you just pretend to be one on the internet?

#21     Sep 17, 2012
  2. So far I've missed my QE 1,2,& 3 checks.

When should those arrive? and when is "uh-O" gonna pay my mortgage?

#22     Sep 17, 2012
  3. wildchild

wildchild

Obama has utter disdain for these poor whites you are speaking of. Obama was caught on tape with a bunch of snooty San Fran lefties back in 2008 and his words were not kind at all.

#23     Sep 17, 2012
  4. Maybe it went over your head but those states are filled with productive tax paying democrats or Obama voters as Mitt would say

Most of the 47 % of welfare queens Mitt was referring to was his voters

#24     Sep 17, 2012
  5. yeah right :D

#25     Sep 17, 2012
  6. Romney has announced the soup nazi as the new director of the food stamp program once elected president.

#26     Sep 18, 2012
  7. dcvtss

dcvtss

#27     Sep 18, 2012
  8. hughb

hughb

He's somewhat standing behind his comments, saying that they weren't elegantly stated but accurate none the less. I'm proud of him. Obama backtracked all over the place with his "you didn't build that comment" and it just made him look weak. Mitt should stand by this one, it'll blow over by the end of the week anyway.

#28     Sep 18, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 2

I thought he specifically said he's NOT asking for there vote, as he'll never get it anyway. Which is true.

#29     Sep 18, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, I don't see how any of this is an insult. He merely stated that there was no way he was going to convince 47% of Americans who stood behind Obama that they should vote for him (Romney).

#30     Sep 18, 2012