romney. cant he get anything right?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Thanks again for trying to show the unwashed and un read fools the truth.

I still haven't had any more bets, other than Jem, still some of my free money available for charity. Romney or Obama. I deal in facts, not lunacy.

Any takers?

#21     Jul 31, 2012
  2. jem

jem

ak - you keep bringing up old off point polls.

The last election came in 35D/35R/35I
    The polls with Obama in the lead are over sampling dems by 45D/37/R/18I

So if they were correct in 2008, it was because the sampling matched the electorate... Right now they are way off.

Because the dems have historically low voter enthusiasm... I expect the Rs to show up in greater force then Dems.

#22     Aug 1, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Whereas you once used an economics text as a door stop. So that makes you the arbiter of all things economic, just as Palin has foreign policy credentials by virtue of reportedly seeing Russia from her kitchen window.

#23     Aug 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...you still got nothing huh.

#24     Aug 1, 2012
  5. And, what do you have? Obviously nothing or you would be willing to make a bet for charity.

More crickets eh? Go ahead and take some time to find some obnoxious thing to say. The real thinkers just laugh anyway.

#25     Aug 1, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Answered in another thread, dopey.

#26     Aug 1, 2012
  7. Dopey huh, nice, very nice. How cute. As I said in another thread, you admit that Obama is a lock for 4 more years.

Now, I guess your side can say it's because of all the dumb American voters who don't know any better. Then what if Romney wins? Because those same voters just got smarter. How crazy.

#27     Aug 1, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reading comprehension challenged are you? I said I don't know who will win and think it may be a closer race than most here seem to think.

#28     Aug 1, 2012
  9. You said "Why would anyone, let alone a "real trader", take the other side of an "obvious" loser?"

I agree, you shouldn't take a bad bet. It's just that I get tired of all the guffaw and no substance to the Romney supporters.

I understand that it's hard for anyone to support Romney, being serious here, not being a dick. Even those in his own party wish they had someone else. I just don't care for the hatred of Obama's faked persona, as provided by Fox, Rove and crew, as opposed to the reality of his administration.

He'll win likely, nothing is for sure, but the way to bet, right?

#29     Aug 1, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I put obvious in quotation marks because YOU said it was "obvious'.
    NOT me. I went on to say I don't know who is going to win and that my guess is it will be a close race. Again, your reading comprehension is deplorable.

#30     Aug 1, 2012