Romney campaign gave bonuses to top staff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 22, 2012.

1. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...0/romney-campaign-gives-bonuses-to-top-staff/

Romney campaign gave bonuses to top staff

Mitt Romney’s campaign handed out more than $200,000 in bonuses last month to senior staffers, according to new disclosure records filed Thursday.

Richard Beeson, Romney’s national political director, received a $37,500 payment on Aug. 31 in addition to his salary, according to records filed with the Federal Election Commission.

In addition, records show at least six other top staffers each received $25,000 bonuses on the same date: campaign manager Matt Rhoades, general counsel Kathryn Biber, policy advisor Lanhee Chen, communications director Gail Gitcho, digital director Zach Moffatt and advisor Gabriel Schoenfeld. Two other employees received $10,000 bonuses.

A Romney spokeswoman did not respond to requests for comment on the payments Thursday.

2. So Mitt thinks the bozos running one of the worst campaigns in history deserve a raise :cool:

3. I think leftist's are celebrating a tad bit too early.

As a mater of fact exactly what change in conditions are you celebrating?

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Those images were cute but you still didn't answer the question.

6. The last one answered it succinctly: since the convention, Obama's been on a tear and Romney's been lurching from disaster to disaster.
    Read Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72, the part about Muskie. I have a feeling that's what we're seeing here.

7. What are you expecting to change if obama wins, what are you celebrating?

8. Oh I dunno, keeping Obamacare, Medicare, Social Security. Little things like that. The stuff those folks who were booing Ryan want to keep.
    Also, a sane foreign and economic policy. Obama's far from perfect, but some of us do remember the small economic and foreign policy disasters left by the last Prez from your side, and Romney is being advised by the people who made all of those disasters not only possible but made them the disasters they were.
    Lots to celebrate: they all go by the name sanity.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obama loon.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...?

#10     Sep 22, 2012