Romney and representation without taxation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nursebee, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Never happen.

#31     Sep 18, 2012
  2. THose ideas are worth discussing but..

My point is that those like pspr, Lucrum, et al would like to disenfrachise anybody who doesn't see things thier way. Many of the 47% would be paying Federal taxes had Reagan and Bush not lowered the tax rates so much. Now that a Democrat is in office and it appears likely to remain in office, a certain segment of beneficiaries of the aformentioned tax overhaul is suddenly
    a target for disenfranchisement.

You put Bush and his Retardicans in office for 8 years. You Republicans broke it, try owning it. We saw what you did with your mandate 2000 - 2008. You flushed an entire generation of Americans down the toilet.

We dont need to undertake a wholesale voter purge to tackle entitlement reform. Read Henry Blodget's article today on Yahoo. it's worth the time

#32     Sep 18, 2012
  3. Tsing is a member of the GOP, but not necessarily a Neocon. There is a difference and the GOP is even now fighting a civil war over it.

Mittens, in truth, would be okay, but it is becoming clear he is not his own man, this is working against him of both sides.

#33     Sep 18, 2012
  4. True about the GOP or NeoCon distinction. I think we all would like to see the true GOP return at some point.

#34     Sep 18, 2012
  5. They will be back in 2016. The moderates will purge the Tea Party and there will be three parties going forward, I think.

#35     Sep 18, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

In my world?

Veterans vote, period.
    Elderly vote IF they're still paying income tax. Which most of them are I would imagine. Interest income and the like.

#36     Sep 18, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm good with this.

#37     Sep 18, 2012
  8. I would like to see a 3rd Party as well, and I would like Ron Paul to see some fruition for his efforts. Perhaps not Rand Paul, but a solid Libertarian Party that will actually promote the core values and views.

#38     Sep 18, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 16 Trillion...and counting...

#39     Sep 18, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes dumb ass, not that you'd know anything about sensible.

#40     Sep 18, 2012