Romney and Perry would keep us in Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 21, 2011.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

I was told that's your mug shot. My dad's name is on my birth certificate. Do you even have a birth certificate? I've read that whorehouses don't issue them.

#31     Oct 21, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

By who?
    Yes
    Don't you mean your mother told you that?

#32     Oct 21, 2011
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

No, I mean your mother told me that.

#33     Oct 21, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah OK, my mother told you that your mother is a low rent prostitute and that the name on your BC is that of her pimp.

Gotcha!

#34     Oct 21, 2011
  5. Let's get a few things straight.

1. The republicans generally criticized Obama's inability to negotiate a satisfactory agreement to keep a few thousand troops in Iraq. They were not saying we should continue combat operations indefinitely. Personally, I think we should be totally out of all these countries. Republicans need to get their heads out of their butts and recognize that the Bush administration royally screwed up in both Iraq and Afghanistan. The fact we are still in both places nearly ten years later, and Iraq is now an Iran colony and afhganistan is nothing but a corrupt pit of violence, proves my point.

Still, the point is valid that Obama, who made a lot of claims about how he would be able to work with foreign leaders, has prettymuch been a failure at it. He is clearly viewed by allies and enemies alike as a weak leader who can be safely ignored.

2. The idea that obama is getting us out of wars is specious. He kept the Bush policy intact in Iraq and Afghanistan rather than moving decisively to get us out. He thumbed his nose at congress and the Constitution and involved us in a war in Libya and now Uganda. He as systematically undermined Israel, and at some point we will have to deal with the ramifications of that.

3. I will not go along with mocking of male nurses. My mother had a male nurse who was excellent. He looked like he could have played offensive guard in the NFL, and I guarantee no one would call him anything derogatory to his face at least. He was also married with kids. Nursing is a damn hard job, and I salute anyone with the guts to do it.

#35     Oct 22, 2011
  6. I don't get the job snobs on here. It's pathetic to ridicule people base on what their job is.

#36     Oct 22, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sorry kunt2k2 I won't criticize your mothers prostitution any more, this week anyway.

#37     Oct 22, 2011
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

That's just projection, son of twelve fathers. So if your daddy isn't one of your mom's johns, and you're a hillbilly, that means daddy is probably your mom's brother. Inbreeding would certainly explain everything you've posted to this forum.

#38     Oct 22, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Whatever you say, humanist bitch kunt.

#39     Oct 22, 2011
  10. I think the GOP is trying, but they have to find a way to manage their base.

I will maintain that Obama got intel as President Obama that candidate Obama did not have. There is something going on over there that we cannot know. I think it is serious. I think Obama realized quickly that POTUS means not that much. JFK is our most beloved POTUS. He tried to put us on the silver standard. The rest is the grassy knoll.

Just sayin.

#40     Oct 22, 2011