Romney and Perry would keep us in Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Mercor

Mercor

What does Obama do when Iran moves to annex Basra and its oil. using a supportive population to its favor?

#11     Oct 21, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

A) Play another round of golf
    B) Go on a world wide "goodwill tour"
    C) give another campaign speech
    D) Apologize to the Iranians for their inconvenience
    E) accidentally push the wrong button on the nuclear football and start WWIII

#12     Oct 21, 2011
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1000

Typical whining from chickenshit chickenhawks shown to be utterly incompetent in the main area where they brag they are strongest.

They got OWNED!!! :D

#13     Oct 21, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

A perpetual state of self delusion must be grand.

#14     Oct 21, 2011
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

There's nobody in ET more aware of that than you. I've yet to read anything of yours that isn't delusional. Looking forward to the foreign policy debate between the Osama Slayer and one of your GOP dwarves. :D

#15     Oct 21, 2011
  6. Hopefully nothing.When are you neo con chicken hawks going to understand it is not our job to sacrifice our men and spend trillions of dollars being the world police ?

#16     Oct 21, 2011
  7. Not only did most of these clowns never sign their names to the dotted line to defend the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic, they have never even run so much as a burger joint. Never had a single employee. It is why it is all fun and games. In real life they wound not be allowed to speak at the podium:D

#17     Oct 21, 2011
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

LOL!

Exactly. Most of those goobers couldn't run a petting zoo, yet they want to run the nation. :eek:

#18     Oct 21, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I will bet you any amount you want that on my best SINGLE day this year i made more than 5 times your yearly salary. You are a male nurse, who are you kidding?

#19     Oct 21, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

take it easy on him/her Max, he/she is only a nurse. :D

#20     Oct 21, 2011