Romney 50%, Obama 43%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 11, 2012.

1. Even though a foolish argument, since all tests like this involve being involved with subject, I am merely acting as a conduit to the actual researcher.

#31     May 12, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

LOL You are right, of course. RCG and, I presume, brASS and IQ-47 are just eating that bullshit up.

You can lead a liberal to bullshit but you can't make him stop eating it. :D

#32     May 12, 2012
  3. Oh PUHLEEZE, any freshman humanities student should know better than to tell his subjects they are under observation much less have his secretary engage the subjects involved in the study before it's concluded.

It's amazing either:
    1) How stupid you think we are or
    2) How sloppy your researcher is in his field of study.

now can we dispense with this charade?

#33     May 12, 2012
  4. Messi007

Messi007 Guest

Last Night I was talking to a guy in a bar here in NY and he told me that while he was a democrat he wont show up in november because Obama administration deported two member of his family and one of those member is an american citizen (a children who had to left the county with his mom) . The guy is American latino, but I suspect that since Obama hold the record for most deportation in the history of US a lot of the hispanics voters won't show up in november.

Sorry for my spelling, Im still learning english.

#34     May 13, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The whole outcome of the election depends on what hispanic voters do. They have become the key to American politics.

#35     May 13, 2012