Romney 50%, Obama 43%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 11, 2012.

1. Noted response. I was pretty clear in the assignment. I believe you mentioned another poster, Brass, failed to pay off or something. As I said, this is just an academic indulgence. Trying to help my brother.

#21     May 12, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

I never failed to "pay off or something." But people who have nothing must fabricate and mischaracterize for self-validation.

I had offered anyone a bet that Obama would win the general election. One idiot-boy wanted the bet to include me taking a bogus Internet political compass test. I don't do pet tricks. My proposed bet was for the loser to leave ET forever or for any length of time of their choosing. However, I wanted the moderator(s) to enforce by deleting any new user names consistent with the losing bettor's IP address or some such. Joe declined to participate. Therefore, I rescinded my offer, since it would be pointless without enforcement. When I was then accused of chickening out, I accepted the challenge of the bet. However, I had stated clearly and repeatedly, both before and after, that I would not do parlor or pet tricks such as taking bogus Internet political compass tests, to the satisfaction and amusement of a drooling acne-faced adolescent. The matter then became a little cause célèbre among a few like-minded imbeciles.

And there you have it. A non-event that preceded a series of lies by liars who lie.

#22     May 12, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Just put the moron, Indystink, on ignore. He is more full of shit than RCG, just look at the crap he has posted today. He is just another Marxist liberal who doesn't have a clue.

#23     May 12, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Hilarious!

#24     May 12, 2012
  5. OK, fair enough.

#25     May 12, 2012
  6. 51212 - perfect example. Same two, but still wonder about the ignore thing. Why are people afraid of words?

#26     May 12, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me? "

#27     May 12, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Trying to help what?

Do you think I don't know the difference between a legitimate academic study and the made-up psychopathic horseshit you've been shoveling this morning?

You underestimate me sir.

Run along now. There are small minds in here that will welcome your attention and happily consume your time.

#28     May 12, 2012
  9. I've seen the ruse of "academic study too".
    A true academic would know interacting with your subject of study would invalidate any information gleaned.

Or maybe things have changed since I went to college.

#29     May 12, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmm, looks like indystink has been busted.

#30     May 12, 2012