Romney 45 Obama 39

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 29, 2011.

1. One minute you think you know everything about me the next you are begging me for personal information :confused: :confused: :confused:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#61     Jan 10, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

As I said, a cunt.

#62     Jan 10, 2012
  3. Romney was up by six when you made these posts

Today Romney is no longer up by 6 on the poll you posted and is now even.

Romneys drop from a six point lead to even means the person who faded would be profitable and the person who bought the 6 point breakout would now be down

#63     Jan 10, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, I highlighted "ONE" poll that showed Romney up 6, the rest they were even. However, the chart I posted where I actually LINKED it on the page, was this chart showing the Romney breakout. There is no such chart on InTrade showing Romney vs Obama. I told RCG Romney was breaking out of the GOP field and that trade is higher now. That is the TRADE I recommended.

#64     Jan 10, 2012
  5. So your thread title says "Romney 45 Obama 39" but you were recommending a Romney will be the GOP nominee buy ?

#65     Jan 10, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes because that was the only trade AVAILABLE on InTrade! I was actually recommending a real trade with a real market and a real price. Hence the reason I posted the chart of the TRADE. LOL.

#66     Jan 10, 2012
  7. Why not start a thread saying Romney will be the nominee rather then starting a thread showing Romney beating Obama by 6 ?Most people already think Romney will be the guy,RCG has long said Romney will be the GOP's guy and except for a short time when Perry entered the race Romney has always lead on Intrade

#67     Jan 10, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, that poll headline coincided with the Romney breakout on InTrade. And most people here have not always believed Romney to be the nominee. Just look at the ten new Ron Paul threads a day. I believe that breakout coincided with Cain falling off. Cain was in the lead for a while as was Trump, Gingrich, Perry and even Bachmann was up there.

#68     Jan 10, 2012
  9. Looks to me the trade is to wait, unless someone gives very good odds. A lot can happen in the next few months. Are any of you guys really putting money on Romney beating Obama or is it all talk right now ?
    I'd look at the bet like a football game against two closly matched teams on Obama's home field, but he's playing hurt too.

#69     Jan 10, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

My sentiments exactly. I never really understood the mentality of guys making long term predictions on largely unpredictable events.

#70     Jan 10, 2012