Romney 45 Obama 39

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 29, 2011.

1. I shorted Sarah Palin long, long ago and made a bundle. When the 50 day MA crossed the 200 for hog bellies, I knew she was in trouble.

#11     Dec 30, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Boy I wish I had a dollar for every time someone here on ET has said that over the years.

#12     Dec 30, 2011
  3. We are talking about Mittens, and not the perception of the value of an abstract derivative instrument, even your buddy 377 has seen the writing on this wall.

Mittens wins the GOP, Obama defeats Mittens in the swing states.

The End.

#13     Dec 30, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don't that this the wrong way Ron, but this is why you are a nurse and not a trader for a living. You still have this weakness that in my opinion is going to hold you back from taking it to the next level. And that is the desire to predict everything. Like I said before, if I see the price action break down for Romney, I'll call it.

#14     Dec 30, 2011
  5. #15     Dec 30, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey TJ, do me a favor little guy. Quote me the post where I said Cain would beat Obama. Can you do that tiger? I only quoted a poll. I've never in my life supported Cain and have probably attacked the guy more on ET then any other poster. I hope you didn't take too much of your time looking for that post. I know your mom wants you to clean up your room today.

#16     Dec 30, 2011
  7. Mav, I am a nurse because I want to be, unlike you, I have a profession other than trading.

Don't take it personal.

#17     Dec 30, 2011
  8. My 5yr weekly charts shows the Dow in a bull cruise mode.
    i would have posted the chart if it weren't such a cumbersome task.
    and yes, with mathematically proven indicators of indicators of indicators. :) .

#18     Dec 30, 2011
  9. Are you denying that your started the thread "Cain 43% Obama 41%"
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229012&highlight=Cain

How is that thread different when compared to this thread, other than a swap of names on the retardican side? The source of information is also the same.

The source failed in the past, and you come again to link to its bullshit.

#19     Dec 30, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, not at all. I don't take it personally. I respect your career choice. All I'm saying is that you have a weakness in your trading. Your desire to "predict" things that have not happened yet. I watch the price action. I make trades on emotion. I know you don't know me very well Ron, but I live my life exactly how I trade, very disciplined. It's good you got the nursing thing.

#20     Dec 30, 2011