Romania's Hitler Execution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Feb 5, 2009.

1. You suck.

#21     Feb 7, 2009
  2. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

#22     Feb 7, 2009
  3. :D

Hey, that's some nice trolling.

#23     Feb 7, 2009
  4. You are in my thread and I am trolling you?
    Get away from me you piece of dreck or contact me at me at bernardrichards007@yahoo.com and I can show you some real life trolling.

#24     Feb 7, 2009
  5. It was lower case dude, lower case letters.
    Not capitals, nor invective.
    Why did you say "mission accomplished" then? Were you not trying to troll?
    :confused:

I simply thought you were in breach of ET policy:D And you threaten to school me in something-via email?!? Some people are so sensitive.
    Whatever, i will now meek-out of your thread.

#25     Feb 7, 2009
  6. Yes, I am sensitive when it comes to matters of life and death.
    This is not an intellectual game for me. I was in the heat of battle, and I lost family and friends in these wars. Why bother making you understand?
    And thank you very much for "meeking-out" of my thread. I hold you to your word on this Acronym.

#26     Feb 7, 2009
  7. All I could do is laugh at you! I showed your threat to my friends and they all laughed their heart content knowing that if you and I were to confront each other, you will be oozing blood from every open hole in your body.

I will not accept your challenge for the simple fact that it will not be a fare fight knowing that I will be stopped before I reach you. That is why I called you a coward.

In the meanwhile, there is no harm in you flexing your cyber mussels, is there.

Bottom line is that people saw through your fakeness. Carry on Nazi.

#27     Feb 7, 2009
  8. Actually, you have neither pm's or email enabled, consequently, the odds of anyone sending you anything at all via your email link are somewhat dodgy.

Life and death? Its terrible you experienced that shit, but i have personally prevented a rape, found a kidnapping victim, and tracked down a handfull of serial killers, with overwhelmingly variable success.

Life and death? The middle east is a basket case, OOPS for pointing out reality. Well done with your anti islam work, BTW. It's a sick death cult.

#28     Feb 8, 2009
  9. Typical Hamas/Islamist response. A bullying coward always talks big.

You seem to be in the know Hamas Warrior Sameeh. So can you please tell me when is your SHIT ALLAH with his PIG Prophet Mohammed and their Excrement of 350,000,000 Arabs, another 1,150,000,000 Muslims, and their 4,500,000,000 allies going to destroy 14,000,000 Jews? That is a ratio of over 4,000 to 1.

You had 1,400 years. How much more time does your PUSSY ALLAH with his whore Pig Mohammed and his billions of LOSERS need?

What's the matter? Don't your Jihadis study the book by the great Master Jihadist Dr. Bin Laden. Watch and learn. This is how you guys are going to conquer the world and kill all the Jews in the process (except of course those that will pay the Jizya tax willingly with submission)!

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/340_1215694789"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/340_1215694789" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

#29     Feb 8, 2009
    #30     Feb 8, 2009