Rollover date for ES, NQ, ZF, ZN futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by regough, Jun 11, 2003.

1. regough

regough

Anybody happen to know when these contracts roll over to
    September??? (Can it possibly be that time already :)

Bob.

2. Start trading the September's Thursday. The actual rollover dates can be found on the CME website.

www.cme.com

Happy Trading
    Uptik2000:D

3. Thursday at the NYSE open, specifically. You'll see the volume suddenly shift right at the opening bell.

4. Thursday at the NYSE open, specifically. You'll see the volume suddenly shift right at the opening bell.

5. Pabst

Pabst

ZF and ZN rolled into Sept a week and a half ago! Treasuries as opposed to stock indices have physical delivery so they roll around the 1st of the month.

6. Isn't that typical? You finally get used to one contract, and then THEY roll it over on you. I'm just not sure I'm ready to change letters. June was such a good contract - lots of volatility, hope, the contract of Spring and weddings. But September - that's back to school, that's 9/11, all sorts of bad stuff.

Maybe if we start a letter-writing campaign, it's not too late to get them to keep June... Yeah, that's it... I'll put a web site soon... the www.June4Ever.com. Or something. Let me know if you've got suggestions...