Rolled Back to the Old ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Baron, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Personally, I'm not here for a Web experience. Forgive me, I like function over form.

I know, a dying breed.:cool:

Ever look at the weather websites. Everything there except for finding the weather.

#51     Feb 25, 2013
  2. That's what I figured.

#52     Feb 25, 2013
  3. Baron,

I understand ET is your business and your life. I can see how this has been a very stressful time for you. I'm sorry the new site didn't end up working out, but you'll get to where you want to be.

Thanks for all of the hard work and sacrifices you have made recently to try to make the upgrades and improvements. ET is a fantastic place for traders and you have already done great things by creating it.

I'm not picky about fancy features, so I was good with the old and the new site. The only request I make for the new site is that you have a button that keeps my trades from sucking. :D

Chuck

#53     Feb 25, 2013
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Good ol' TT, we can always count on you to be an asshole.

#54     Feb 25, 2013
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Well then stop using fancy terms like "dying breed" when you should really just say "I'm old as hell". :D

#55     Feb 25, 2013
  6. indeed, the new site was much better. I guess the old people won out this time.:p get with the times people! even facebook revamped its site. even marketwatch did... etc

#56     Feb 25, 2013
  7. yep, I hate change. I like this site because it is different from the rest. The new format was just like all the rest.

#57     Feb 25, 2013
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Considering that the proper name for nutmeg is "old spice". This quite appropriate.

#58     Feb 25, 2013
  9. The new site was going to be much better, IMO and the forums page aside, didn't look that different to this one but much more powerful and easy to use. Baron - I thought you were nearly there, it looked great to me.

I'm glad to see the feedback I gave to you was in line with what many other posters want but I hope you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater here. Obviously we need to keep the legacy content and if that was proving impossible I can understand the decision to roll-back. However to junk a whole weeks of posts like this is not good. Can you please put them up on a migration site so thread starters may at least recover and re-post them?

In particular, can you save and reinstate Maestro's current thread in the Psychology section, "Intuition Amplifiers". Thanks!

#59     Feb 25, 2013
  10. Hey...:D

I ain't ready for the junkyard yet
    'Cause I still feel like a new Corvette
    It might take a little longer but I'll get there
    Well, I don't need a rockin' chair

#60     Feb 25, 2013