Rolled Back to the Old ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Baron, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Baron,

Clicking on the Forums tab on the home page returns a 404.

New, old, whatever, can we at least have a site that functions normally?

#31     Feb 25, 2013
  2. ktm

ktm

AAA did a great job summing up my feelings as well. I had some complaints about the new format, but kept them to myself as I assumed tweaks and feedback from others would evolve the interface accordingly.

We can't thank you enough for all you've put into this and all you do for us!!!

#32     Feb 25, 2013
  3. ==============
    Amen;
    this one is easier on the eyes also.LOL:cool: :cool:

#33     Feb 25, 2013
  4. I did not like how everything was white. Instead of Alternating colors between posts.

#34     Feb 25, 2013
  5. Sorry to hear about your troubles with the failed migration, Baron. Agree with your conclusion here which is step by step improvements. We all have our temporary periodic drawdowns, no matter how successful. In such times, it helps to look at the big picture. You've built a very popular, lively and successful forum, and this is just a small setback.

#35     Feb 25, 2013
  6. OnClose

OnClose

For me I prefer the old format because 1. I like the way the Forums main page has a list of the 5 most recent posts for each section 2. The older format seems smaller or less bold, I thought the font on the new format was kind of big.

#36     Feb 25, 2013
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

Hip hip hooray
    [​IMG]

#37     Feb 25, 2013
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

All works well for me, just delete cache in the browser. I have seen this issue many times across various sites.

#38     Feb 25, 2013
  9. Baron,

Curious.

Did you hire professinals for the transition ?

#39     Feb 25, 2013
  10. Works, thanks.

#40     Feb 25, 2013