Rolled Back to the Old ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Baron, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not one to change things just for the sake of change. But assuming the bugs would eventually get worked out I was OK with the new format too.

#21     Feb 25, 2013
  2. Thanks for bringing back the old format. When I saw the old format back it was an old friend from the past.

I also thought the avatars were juvenile also the different colored smileys looked cartoonish.

I looked around some other sites I liked to see if your change was similiar, I did find one site that I think is what you were trying to do. It's a building forum. Here's a link.

http://www.diychatroom.com/

This building site feels comfortable. Maybe it's more compact. Yours seemed a little spacious and spread out.

At any rate..do we still get our tropy points? I was hoping for a trophy catalogs to see what we could spend them on. Btw, I had maybe 5 likes on the new board. Aw peshaw, didn't know anyone cared...:cool: :D

#22     Feb 25, 2013
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

The issue with building site is too much advertisement, it makes reading content more difficult. This is the issue with many other trading sites as well.

#23     Feb 25, 2013
  4. Definitely prefer this 'old' format when it comes to speed...

#24     Feb 25, 2013
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

bring back the new alert feature if possible, other than that, Happy Days Are Here Again.

#25     Feb 25, 2013
  6. OnClose

OnClose

I agree with some of the previous posts that the old format is much easier to read.

#26     Feb 25, 2013
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Close, why is the old version easier to read?
    I had no trouble at all reading the new version.

#27     Feb 25, 2013
  8. jem

jem

aaa even analyzes et well.

one point I wish to reiterate because I think many would agree.

I was not going to come back as often and click on each forum.
    I have too many other things to monitor during the day.

#28     Feb 25, 2013
  9. Craig66

Craig66

Ah, that's a shame, I was kind of getting to like the new one. The news feed was cool.

#29     Feb 25, 2013
  10. Given that the alerts did not reset even after the new posts had been accessed from email alerts, I find it hard to share your enthusiasm for this tedious feature.

#30     Feb 25, 2013