Rolex

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Mar 5, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

ROLEX Owner Gets HUGE Surprise!

viruscore1 and Clubber Lang like this.
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Phillips Auction of Legendary Paul Newman Daytona

viruscore1 likes this.
  3. lol @3:30 ..."wow. i had no idea..." o_O

That naivety is typical of people with trading -- and generally getting hurt in the market.
    But in this rare, unique case...it's a positively, pleasant surprise to the upside.

dealmaker likes this.
  4. Every rolex needs to be serviced every 3-5 years. Imagine the buyer putting his watch in a fedex box and shipping it to rolex repair center.

dealmaker likes this.
  5. I use to be kind of obsessed with fancy watches like Patek Philippe, Breguet, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger Lecoultre, Rolex, Vacherine Constantine, Ulysse Nardin, IWC, etc etc o_O, :wtf:

...But now, I'd rather just wear and buy a Seiko or Citizen rugged diver's watch, w/ a rubber band.
    instead of a super expensive, delicate dressy watch with a leather band.

6. Are you diving everytime you have it on, i find divers rubber band uncomfortable. Everyone has their preferences. Why do you wear a watch, you most likely carry a cell phone everywhere you go (unless you're diving), it tells time. No need to be obsessed, a nice watch is considered jewelry. Mine was a graduation present long time ago, still wear it today. When i take it in for service, they offer me 10x original cost for trade in on a new rolex.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  7. Expensive watches is mistery for me.Wouldn`t wear even for free...

8. dealmaker

dealmaker

Watches worn by some of the most powerful men in finance

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

Watches worn by the most powerful CEOs in the world

10. dealmaker

dealmaker

Paul Newman's record-breaking watch

#10     Mar 19, 2018