ROKU

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Cuddles, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Was anyone else asleep at the wheel during this IPO or was I the only one?

2. Not asleep and did very well. That being said, I don't hold any stock ,in and out and seeyalater !

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Pullback Monday? Or still enough momentum for some gains?

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

On a fundamental level, I really like Roku as a device and service. I've got like four of them in my house and the family uses them daily.

comagnum and vanzandt like this.
  5. comagnum

comagnum

I was asleep at the wheel - was to busy using my Roku. There is a lot more meat on the bone.

upload_2017-9-30_14-23-38.png

vanzandt likes this.
  6. I'm not a long term trader at all and don't know what type of trader you are.

That being said ,I would wait and see how it goes. Right now she's in a channel and you have that huge gap,could be dangerous if you are an intra-day scalper . I would even take caution if I was a swing trader. Unless she shows you otherwise and has another rally and runs towards previous high.

Long term you could be good,but I still think there's going to be more pullback before she finds her resting trading zone. If a long term trader and you have no problems tying your $ up waiting for her to climb out of any possible pullback thinking she'll make a new high,go for it.

As for me,I like to have my $ working for me at all times and not tied up due to some pullback. I like to cut my losses right away and move on.

PS: I know many people who use ROKU and love it, I even bought 2 of them as gifts a couple of years ago for family members. ROKU is well known among the masses and has a excellent sentiment / name recognition among the public. Could turn out to be another Netflix after everything settles down, then she proceeds to do her slow climb upward,if the fundamentals support it.

Best of luck to you.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  7. So did you ever jump into ROKU after the pullback ?

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Pullback's not over

9. Did you catch any of today's mega run ?

It was beautiful :D

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

WTF; was hoping for a pullback after Friday's activity

#10     Nov 13, 2017