ROFLMAO - State of California goes to Fed discount window

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Kin, Oct 3, 2008.

1. California is an ongoing political disaster. The publicly owned woodlands burn, burn, burn every year while the private forests never burn, the Mayor of Los Angeles is hot to perform gay marriages and build low income housing... it's such an uphill battle to have a business it's not worth it, MS13 gang guys control and tax many square miles of Los Angeles and the City puts out a hundred million a year to fund anti gang programs which is largely soaked up by gangs... there is a lot more to the story but who cares really...

#11     Oct 3, 2008
  2. I did.

#12     Oct 3, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

Oh, Michael, Michael, Michael... you've got a LOT to learn about being married... :D

#13     Oct 3, 2008
  4. I have come to realize this. I am starting to see that if she is in a good mood then I am in a good mood.

I told her I hope we have a little boy so I don't have to put up with two bitching women someday. lol

I am glad she has a GREAT sense of humor

#14     Oct 3, 2008
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Nationalize everything! Hugo Chavez for President! Whupeeeee!

#15     Oct 3, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

Here's a little thingy which has always kept me grounded in marriage.

"The wife is like the asshole".

If the asshole is not happy, the rest of your body can't be happy.

If the wife is not happy, nobody in the family is happy.

#16     Oct 3, 2008

7. It isn't "is like" it is the wife "is the asshole" haha
    I can't really say this.

We don't argue really, her family gets on my nerves. Her father mostly, he repeats the same action over and over again...expecting different results. INSANITY!

We told her parents about the "SURPRISE" and they responded well maybe we should move to Chicago. I said "FUCK NO"

If they do, we are moving in with you, so they cant' find us. Just kidding. LMFAO

#17     Oct 3, 2008