ROFLMAO - State of California goes to Fed discount window

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Kin, Oct 3, 2008.

1. What a joke this country has become.

2. do naht cahl californiah a johk or i wihl terminate you.

3. time for california to declare independence and issue its own currency.

sa the 6th largest economy in the world, it can certainly survive on its own

4. My wife is From California, she is ALWAYS telling me how much better the country would be, if the rest of the USA would Cali's footsteps, LOL.

As a matter of fact, she told me this again a few days ago. I said "I am glad you didn't remind me of how stupid you really are on our wedding day because there would have been no wedding."

There are very few good leaders left in our government.

5. California got beat up on LTCM, Amaranth, Refco, probably others, then Calpers won't lend stock to shorts. hahahahaha.

New York rocks, we beat up the west coast over and over and over and we'll do it again. EEhhhaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. gnome

gnome

You didn't REALLY say that, did you? :D

7. gnome

gnome

So... EVERYONE who chased yield and loaded up on the derivative crapola... NOW wants the taxpayer to bail them out so they don't have to take the hit for their greed and stupidity?

8. Cali is probably looking for tax relief on wooden toy boats "for the children", wthell, sumbody got wooden arrows tax relief.

9. agmccall

agmccall

The country has not become a joke, the politicians have become an old joke. The more we do not laugh the more they tell the joke.

The joke is on us.

10. Democrats have ran the state into the ground.

#10     Oct 3, 2008