Rodney King Found Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOS ANGELES (CNN) -- Rodney King, whose beating by Los Angeles police in 1991 was caught on camera and sparked riots after the acquittal of the four officers involved, was found dead in his swimming pool Sunday, authorities and his fiancee confirmed. He was 47.

In other news.

Mom starved daughter to death

[​IMG]

Smyrna, GA-- A 38-year-old woman is in jail accused of starving her daughter to death.

Ebony Berry is charged with felony murder and cruelty to children.

Cobb County Police say they responded to a 911 call at Berry's home on Concord Road about a young woman unresponsive.

Berry's teenage daughter was found deceased. Investigators say she was severely malnourished and neglected.

Three younger children are now in DFACS custody.

Widow of cop who died in 3-way sex wins lawsuit

Jury finds Lawrenceville heart doctor mostly negligent for Atlanta Police officer dying during Menage a Trois.

http://www.11alive.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1668105933001

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

MSNBC will run 24 hour coverage tomorrow on King. Forget Greece, tomorrow is going to be about Rodney King.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Black city councilmen all over the country will be pounding their fists on the table demanding streets be named after him.

4. My question is how did rodney king earn a swimming pool?

He was nothing but a drunk and small time criminal all his life.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

That thought crossed my mind as well.

6. King got a $3.8 million civil lawsuit settlement from the city of Los Angeles.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd let the LAPD beat me for that kind of money.

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Not if they beat me first. :)

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Check out this ATF agent at around 1:10 through the video. Remind you of anyone around here?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y2sWiZ8BizI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10     Jun 17, 2012