Rodgers on 49ers

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dealmaker, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

And the Patriots lost to Miami. That is called football. Not to mention it is a TEAM sport.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    #21     Jan 21, 2020

2. he is what 36 years old? the point is he has had a really good career and was even good this year. GB lost in the Conference Finals......not a failure year that needs a complete overhaul.

#22     Jan 21, 2020
  3. tango29

tango29

They lost in the Conference finals, but if you saw his play this year and last every game you would have seen he was not looking at all like the Aaron Rogers that has had a fantastic career. Of his years as a starter it was his 3rd lowest QB rating. His passing was no where as consistently sharp and more often he was just off. Granted we have been spoiled by his past performance, but he was an average QB this year and last, and the fact that the Packers have a good running back or two even has helped a lot. They also played a fairly favorable schedule overall this year.
    I'm not ripping on the guy, I watch every week as a good Packer fan does, and I see a decline. Maybe he'll be back in form next year. I still wish they had a viable backup getting ready and studying as he did, but no such luck at this point.
    I didn't say they needed a complete overhaul. They need some new support in the middle on defense, and probably an O lineman as I'm pretty sure they are letting Bulaga go. Otherwise I think they have a fairly solid team.

#23     Jan 21, 2020
  4. He lost a lot of weapons over the past 3 years also...

#24     Jan 21, 2020
  5. wildchild

wildchild

When did they lose to Miami in the playoffs?

#25     Jan 24, 2020
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

They didn't need to. Their loss in the regular season meant they wouldn't be the #1 seed and they needed an extra win to reach the Championship game. They didn't make it.

#26     Jan 24, 2020
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Huh? San Fran eliminated Rodgers 3 times. Miami eliminated Tony Brady 0 times.

We all know then when it counts, this Rodgers just can't deliver against San Fran. He doesnt have what it takes.

#27     Jan 25, 2020
  8. Deez

Deez

lol Tony Brady = troll bot

#28     Jan 25, 2020
    FriskyCat likes this.
  9. wildchild

wildchild

yeah, okay

#29     Jan 25, 2020
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano