Rocko Bonaparte and the Quest for the Holy Fail

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Rocko Bonaparte, Aug 12, 2012.

1. yeah, that's what I thought about bonds, I figured the yield could never go below zero, but oh contraire

#21     Aug 28, 2012
  2. jstox

jstox

What? Zero is not the bottom? Messing with my universe, sounds like I got another system failure. Speaking of failures, what happens when the ATR is stuck at 1. It reminds me, gotta go check the veggies.

#22     Aug 28, 2012
  3. yeah, it's 1 until you are 100% committed, and then they will come visit you in the funny farm and listen to your stories about how "normal" everything use to be

#23     Aug 28, 2012
  4. jstox

jstox

I was just joking, your sounds like it might be a personal experience. Hate to hear that oldtime. Just kidding. Thought you might be that old professor that I pissed off many years ago. He said "Son, I've forgotten more than you will ever know". At 4K post,your gift for gab is amazing. well done.

#24     Aug 28, 2012
  5. it started as a hobby, now I am going for the record, to be honest with you, I have never accomplished much in my life, this could be a first

#25     Aug 28, 2012
  6. someday on my death bed I will be able to tell my great grandchildren, "At one time, I was the last human being who held the record for most posts on ET, before the computers took over."

#26     Aug 28, 2012
  7. How do you know that didn't already happen?

http://www-ai.ijs.si/eliza-cgi-bin/eliza_script

#27     Aug 29, 2012
  8. and I posted here for many years under another name, then took about a five year break and started over, some of my old posts are in the hall of fame, but I'm not going to tell you who I was

#28     Aug 29, 2012

9. and yet you're still a loser in trading and in life....still a small account piker...that's pretty sad

this also means that all of your posts under your previous alias were complete bullshit just as your posts under your new alias.....ET'ers take note...avoid Oldtime like the plague

#29     Aug 29, 2012
  10. If anyone is curious, this is what a post by a rich trader/wall st man looks like. Also look out for posts by "atticus" and "gmst", they are in the same category.

#30     Aug 31, 2012