Rocket Rollouts and Rocket Launches

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Rawket Rohlout, Sep 8, 2006.

1. You are welcome. :)

#11     Sep 8, 2006
  2. Show me that same NASA launch on an index future product and then I will give you +1 rep point. :D

#12     Sep 8, 2006
  3. As requested, see attached. The same process and indictor sequences seen in equities rockets appear over and over again when trading futures. The rockets simply appear more frequently, and at a faster pace, than with equities.

- Spydertrader

#13     Sep 8, 2006
  4. Although, I did think the NASA photographs added a nice touch the last go round. :D

- Spydertrader

#14     Sep 8, 2006
  5. This AKAM setup appeared in March. How about we post some unfulfilled setups instead of hindsight trades on small caps.

#15     Sep 8, 2006
  6. As requested, The attached 30-minute charts show 2 recent rocket signals - one failure (FBO) and one successful. A recent trade (GIGM) as described here and clarified here yielded a 10% gain in a single day. The GIGM signals came Thursday (9-7-2006) the same days as my above posted ES chart. The failed rocket (FBO) signal on TXCO materialized this morning (09-08-2006). Using an exit signal generated from a stochastic (5,2,3) downward cross of the 50% line, yielded a small profit - or at worst - a wash trade (dependant upon entry price).

Good trading to you.

- Spydertrader

#16     Sep 8, 2006
  7. Nice, thanks.

#17     Sep 8, 2006
  8. Super Duper... And these were just the longs. Checkout the two shorts (ie. Rockets in the short direction)... I enjoy the whole rollout to the launchpad picture. It is appropriate at indicating the rate at which profits are being delivered (ie. payload lol). During the rollout to the launchpad, the delivery of the payload is slow. During the launch, the payload is being delivered more swiftly until it eventually runs out of fuel (which for all cases is the point at which volume peaks). What a great picture, even if it the charts are biased to LONGS... Being unbiased just doubles the frequency of rockets and of course the number of PAYloads... :cool:

#18     Sep 9, 2006

9. OK....+3 rep points for you!

Now I see what you are looking for..............

http://www.charthub.com/images/2006/09/09/ESZ6_5_MIN_.png

You guys are sniffing for "Benzene" in the air prior to the actual launch....I just get in on these when I see the sparks flickering under the nozzles at "T minus 3". :D

#19     Sep 9, 2006
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Interesting post.

I used to trade the 'rocket' exclusively in forex.

I called it 'waterfall' or stair stepping. Happens frequently. No volume however.

#20     Sep 9, 2006