Robust Econometric Predictive System Projects a Romney Victory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ripley, Sep 25, 2012.

1. christians are simple minded folks. if you make them choose something that requires thinking they may just stay home.

being at war with the catholic church is a good thing. for too long they have stifled progress and caused suffering and death:

You find as you look around the world that every single bit of progress in humane feeling, every improvement in the criminal law, every step toward the diminution of war, every step toward better treatment of the colored races, or every mitigation of slavery, every moral progress that there has been in the world, has been consistently opposed by the organized churches of the world. I say quite deliberately that the Christian religion, as organized in its churches, has been and still is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world.”
    — Bertrand Russell, Why I am Not a Christian, 1927

#51     Sep 26, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd rank Mormons above morons too. Obama being the moron in question.

#52     Sep 26, 2012
  3. lol. you think much? you realize even fox news and carl rove has obama ahead?

#53     Sep 26, 2012
  4. By 3 points, and well within the margin of error. You know what that means right? It means they could be wrong. :D

#54     Sep 26, 2012
  5. Christianity (especially Catholic) has reformed over the years and is currently a major force for good. Everyone needs an ever loving God up in the skys watching over us.

#55     Sep 26, 2012
  6. George Carlin

Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! ..But He loves you.

#56     Sep 26, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Muslims don't. Their God is a god of hate and war. At least that is what they believe God is all about. It seems like they are following Satan instead of God.

#57     Sep 26, 2012
  8. Muslims are Satan (one of evil, vengeance and death) worshipers. Theirs is not the "ever loving God" that I meant.

#58     Sep 26, 2012
  9. satan(if he exists) works for god.

#59     Sep 26, 2012
  10. God only loves you if you're an instrument of his peace towards all human beings (all beings made in his likeness).

It's not just 10 core principles one must follow, there are many more. It's only that those are the Top 10, easy for people with 10 fingers to keep track of. It's like the Top 10 list like in everything else, to breakdown something complicated into the dummy version for the masses.

#60     Sep 26, 2012