Robust Econometric Predictive System Projects a Romney Victory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ripley, Sep 25, 2012.

1. The econometric predictive analysis system that has accurately predicted all the presidential elections since 1980 (from its inception) predicts a Romney victory with 320 electoral votes, and 218 for Obama.

http://www.colorado.edu/news/releas...nts-romney-win-university-colorado-study-says

(In 2012, “What is striking about our state-level economic indicator forecast is the expectation that Obama will lose almost all of the states currently considered as swing states, including North Carolina, Virginia, New Hampshire, Colorado, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida,” Bickers said.)

2. TheMan

TheMan

Well we can only hope the streak continues.

I still have a weird bad feeling about it.

3. The incumbent is supposed to lead in the polls. Carter was leading in the polls before he got slaughtered.

4. Margin of error, over sampling of Dem's, Robust Econometrics Predictive Systems, lack of bumper stickers, voodoo, all very interesting. I hope, that if Obama wins, you guys will realize that all this is straw grasping crapola. If Romney wins, then well, we just may have found the holy grail of prognostication.

Come on AK - some facts please. I know Intrade with a 39% edge is a bit much, but please post some facts.

5. Brass

Brass

Prayer?

6. I don't know, but I haven't seen such reasoning from such desperation in years. If, by some miracle, Romney wins, then perhaps you're right? Only divine intervention at this point it seems.

Sorry, again, just having some fun.

7. As in Mittens hasn't one?:D

8. At this stage, Ir will take a miracle.

9. pspr

pspr

The two raving lunatics with just personal opinion, not facts, bloviate on ET once again.

10. Intrade is 73% for Obama now. It is ridiculous, either Obama is headed for a landslide victory or some crazy shenanigans is going on.

#10     Sep 25, 2012