Robinhood traders LOL

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 30, 2018.

1. %%
    Free sounds fine;
    but it can get exspensive LOL. Dont know anything about them.Free is a powerful word in marketing//ads:D:cool:

#11     Dec 1, 2018
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Hey I use Robinhood, and yes the naysayers will say it's not technically free but when I place a limit order for 100 shares of stock at $50 even and it fills and I pay no commission I'm good to go....so far this year 90%+ of my trades have been through robinhood. ...I haven't done my total trades yet, but I believe last time I checked it was close to $1500+ worth of free commissions. I believe that number to be closer to $2000 today!!!!

#12     Dec 1, 2018
    frostee, trader99 and murray t turtle like this.
  3. d08

d08

Fill comparison? As in, missed fills as well.

#13     Dec 1, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. %%
    Good; i looked in to some ''free ETFs trading''+they were free. But they had above average exspense fees.......; OK for investors:cool::cool:

#14     Dec 1, 2018
  5. Meme.jpg

#15     Dec 1, 2018
    LS1Z28, fan27 and d08 like this.
  6. I gave up with those Muppets -they are utterly clueless, and they are NOT options traders. They think theta is a place you go to, to watch a film

#16     Dec 1, 2018
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'd laugh but here I am still holding to crypto past december :D

#17     Dec 1, 2018
  8. It's not. It's literally all his money. The guy still has a job and says his goal is to make $3 million so he can quit his job. He also said if its up on monday, he plans to sell and buy more OTM calls.

#18     Dec 2, 2018
  9. %%
    They dont want many phone assisted trades=$10. You may do well, since it sounds like you are a young trader/ investor but not stupid about risk/ reward.Some are stupid enough to insult[risk] a trader with many more year experience than themselves

.Bloomberg noted they recieve 50% income from order flow.But most of us; if we ran a brokerage may do the same+ disclose it LOL:D:cool:

#19     Dec 3, 2018
  10. trader99

trader99

I used to think Robinhood is useless for daytrading. But lately I have changed my mind. It's actually not bad. I have my IB up with all the charts up.

It's crazy but I use finviz(free version) and Robinhood for quick in and out scalp on Robinhood. seems to work...

#20     Dec 14, 2018