Robinhood traders LOL

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 30, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nobert likes this.
  2. Oh and this gem!

[​IMG]

3. S2007S

S2007S

Are these photoshopped?

Quite a screenshot shot...

The last one. $350,000 loss??

Hard to believe. Not much to go on with such a loss and no history of trades to back it up....

Nobert and murray t turtle like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I don't understand the context of this post either. Things that make you go "huh"?

I actually don't understand why anyone involved with trading would post anything from a bloody phone.

gkishot, murray t turtle and rb7 like this.
  5. timbo

timbo

At least the first guy's account still has $1 available for trading. So, he will live to trade another day.

Nobert and Baron like this.
  6. At least they didn't pay commish.

7. So the last guy that lost $350k has an interesting story. Apparently he started with $8k and just went all in with his trades. He brought that $21k up to $70k now and just posted this trade from today. He made a post that he thinks China is "going to bend the knee".

[​IMG]

8. I found a facebook group and also some posts on reddit with these traders that use robinhood and they ALL seem to do crazy shit like this and tons of them seem to lose money incredibly fast.

Windlesham1 likes this.
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Checking the close on that call as of Friday and it looks as though those 750 contracts have gained a value of close to $20,000 !!!!

Those could be worth over $50,000 if that trade talk between trump and xi this weekend is positive which I'm leaning on at least an 80% chance it is.
    However that's a crazy amount to place on such a trade, unless this is 1% of his networth.

10. d08

d08

Most probably a case of 'easy come, easy go'.

#10     Dec 1, 2018