Robinhood Options trading something to think about

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by caacapital, Oct 26, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

Dude, WTF were you sitting on a deep ITM spread? Why didn't you cover it? You are a f*cking train wreck.

#11     Oct 26, 2018
    Windlesham1 likes this.
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

He trades options better than he writes English.

#12     Oct 26, 2018
    tommcginnis likes this.
  3. These are Jan 2019 spreads my plan is more strategic than simply selling spreads. I can make money on ITM credit spit spreads by repairing it.

#13     Oct 26, 2018
  4. destriero

destriero

The SPX moved 200 points (20 SPY) against your position. You were assigned into a synthetic long call about 20 SPY above cash. Yeah, strategic.

#14     Oct 26, 2018
  5. Robinhood seems to be a platform for imbeciles- I started to explain things on FB to these gamblers. In the UK you have to show a level of understanding and £50k in cash before you can trade. Beginners and idiots like me should just stick to the indexes with European style exercise- ie cash settled at expiry. Could be worse though, IB would have crushed this poor soul

#15     Oct 27, 2018
  6. Kammo

Kammo

In my post entitled "Value or necessity of telephone customer support" I mention similar misgivings about Robinhood. I will also be closing my account there.

#16     Oct 27, 2018
  7. Robinhood is a nice clean platform for simple stock and options trading , if you want colors and customer support trade with TD or Schwab.

#17     Oct 29, 2018
  8. All options positions finally closed I’ll keep the stocks because they are long term dividend positions

#18     Nov 2, 2018