Robinhood IPO Prices at $38 a Share

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ajacobson, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Nobert

Nobert

Even without seeing him, his shady conversation with Elon about GME was more than enough, to realize with whom you're dealing.

#31     Jul 29, 2021
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

IPO's to the moon are rare these days.

FB was almost cut in half first two months it traded. Now it is 10 times higher.

Not saying Hood will do the same but time will tell. POS it ain't.

#32     Jul 29, 2021
    Cuddles likes this.
  3. zdreg

zdreg

You confirmed my suspicion that you have ego issues.

#33     Jul 29, 2021
  4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I'm buying a few shares just for fun, and so I can remember buying Robinhood the day it IPO'd.

It may well sell off, so just a few shares. Literally :p

#34     Jul 29, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

That one really pisses me off. I remember in 2012 before their IPO, seeing a municipal government ad about their FB page on the backrest of a long bus bench in Florida. (Was prolly the local bus company run by the county). A local government agency has a FB page?!?

When seeing that, I remember distinctly thinking to myself..."Man, that thing is going to fly when they go public." I didn't have money to invest at the time. Drat. And like you said, here we are years later and they are to the moon.

#35     Jul 29, 2021
  6. calling someone a tight ass has no bearing on fuckin ego - its called making an observation.

you morons around here just throw around words thinking they sound good, dont know what they mean, and hope no one calls you on your bullshit

you are an idiot to the fullest.

#36     Jul 29, 2021
  7. MS paid $12B for a well-established firms with good reputation like Etrade and SCHWAB bought TD Ameritrade for $20B.
    RH a new comer in a tight field with damaged reputation, and valued at $32B.

#37     Jul 30, 2021
  8. Overnight

Overnight

RH is the FaceBook of brokers. They will be above their IPO price in a few months, just like FB after their IPO.

#38     Jul 31, 2021
  9. VicBee

VicBee

That's the conventional wisdom, yet I expect WSB et al. will go out of their way to create havoc on this one.

#39     Jul 31, 2021
  10. zdreg

zdreg

He talks like the CEO of Weworks.

#40     Jul 31, 2021
    Nobert likes this.