Robin Mesch...

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ssblack, Apr 24, 2007.

1. ssblack

ssblack

Anyone have info on her or know someone who's taken her coursework?

Thanks!

2. sahallie

sahallie

Last I heard she was in Portland, Oregon and still in the game. However I also heard she was not training individual traders anymore (as of 2006). That said, I just looked at her website and it looks like she may be teaching again. I too would like to know if she has any clients lurking about ET. I have personally never heard any negatives about her. I do know she had a good teacher.

Dave

http://www.robinmesch.com

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. ssblack

ssblack

you mean teachers? :)

4. sahallie

sahallie

oops... thanks for the clarification.

Let me know what you find out.

Dave

5. Phebs

Phebs

Old thread, I know, but did you find out anything about her training and if her system works? Very keen for any info you have. Thanks.

6. %%
    I may aim to reread Bulls Bears & Millionaires; she is in there.
    Having problems finding her book ; Women of the Pits; Investing + the Irrational Mind.
    So i looked for patterns in the word irrational;
    Half baked , which may not be irrational ;even though Mr Webster says it is LOL:D:D
    Strange, surreal.

7. Phebs

Phebs

Yeh, I've read her section in Bulls, Bears and Millionaires. From what I've read about her, Robin Mesch seems very legit, stellar CV. She's offering her training soon for far less money than usual, but for females (and non-binaries) only, as she's trying to build an all-women trading/investing group (her contribution towards bridging the gender gap in the industry). So if you fall in that category (female or non-binary), defo let me know and I'll give you the details for her Free Virtual Informational Session (happening in July 2022). I'll be there as I want to see her software and tools for myself before I join her training.

She's looking for a group of 5 females to mentor.

8. %%
    I'm male ; but i like her female ''half baked''= irrational idea. [Websters definition of irrational includes ''half baked'']
    Most men perhaps consider irrational to be almost an insult; but '' half baked'' turns into a wise ideas sometimes. I'm not really much of a cook\ but i know how to half bake+ half burn on a grill \LOL:D:D:D:D:D,:caution::caution:

Phebs likes this.