Robin Mesch

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Trader5287, Aug 1, 2003.

1. I jotted this woman's name down after seeing her interesting commentary on bonds on CNBC or Bloom. Her website reveals a heck of a curriculum vitae with a focus on technical analysis and trading SnP/bonds and in depth trader education.

Are any of you familiar with her methods? I don't think I've seen anything like this on the net recently anyway.

www.robinmesch.com

Geo.

2. PKJR

PKJR

yes..she uses volume analysis in conjuction with some drummond techniques..last time I heard she was charging 30k for coaching :)

-pkjr

3. opm8

opm8

Apparently she hosts two 1-hour "introductory info-sessions" per month where you can get the skinny. http://www.robinmesch.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Advtrader.intro

On a related note, she's actually in Portland. I don't believe it! There's someone here in Portland that actually trades and does well enough to teach. Unbelievable. I thought all gurus lived in IL or FL. :p

--opm8

4. JT47319

JT47319

From what I understand, Market Profile and Drummond. I've seen her referenced in various trading books as well.

5. I thought I might take a trial on the market analysis which runs $460/mo - which doesn't seem like much the way these contracts are moving. That cost would be met by an edge on one day a month or perhaps one day's warning to just stay away. Just this week the stories, or rumors, on the European banks selling and the mortgage industry rebalancings overwhelmed me. I couldn't find any insight or analysis or even a way to see if it was true.
    On the other hand, maybe it's a little late now and the time to have had some professional guidance was about 6 weeks ago.

Geo.

6. bone

bone

I used her software for a few months. I used her daily newsletter for a few months, too. And, I used to work with a guy at a prop firm that worked for her as an analyst before he started trading. Gee, he didn't use that stuff when he traded.

All I have to say is that there is no holy grail. That's the secret... there is no secret.

I think that we are all students of the markets, and that it's a neverending quest. Go where you want to. Tom DeMark, Robin Mesch, Larry Williams, wherever. I've spent money on them all. But, I don't use them anymore. You are not going to be able to find a canned software package that reveals trades to you in a consistent and profitable fashion for an extended period of time. You will have to develop your own style and techniques. 'Nuff said.

7. ssblack

ssblack

Can you please email me regarding Robin Mesch... thanks.

SB