Robertson Admits he Blew Election Prediction he Received from God

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 27, 2012.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

In January, televangelist Pat Robertson told 700 Club viewers that in his annual New Year’s “conversation” with God, the Almighty had revealed to him who the next president would be. Up through Election Day, Robertson harshly criticized President Obama and the Democratic Party while praising Mitt Romney. Then, Robertson’s Christian Broadcasting Network predicted a GOP sweep, leaving Robertson utterly confounded by Obama’s victory.

Today, responding to a question from a viewer who wondered why her business is struggling since she thought God told her it would be successful, Robertson admitted that he sometimes misses God’s message. “So many of us miss God, I won’t get into great detail about elections but I sure did miss it, I thought I heard from God, I thought I had heard clearly from God, what happened?” Robertson replied, “You ask God, how did I miss it? Well, we all do and I have a lot of practice.”

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QF14lBHrQaU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. There is a condition for believing you hear voices inside your head.:D

3. Its Raining Republicans.:(.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

5. =============

Mr RG Trader

Yes its called a brain/thoughts/still small voice;
    unless one has not much upstairs. Not saying you are a dead head;
    simply curious what the name of your TV network IS,LOL

2]And your TV network is named what??LOL
    3]And just where is your inner ear;outside your head LOL,LOL
    =========================

Hope this helps;
    it helped me:D

6. Start a journal, troll.:D

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

What for dumb ass?

I'm doing a combine, WAY better and tougher than an ET journal.

Even if I did start an ET journal. You'd still make excuses. You're a lying chicken shit cunt PERIOD

8. "George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."

9. There's a very simple explanation.

God asked Pat Robertson, What do you believe in?"

"I believe you're in my chair."

10. hughb

hughb

When you talk to god, it's prayer. When god talks to you, it's schizophrenia.

Pat Robertson and his ilk are the number one reason that the repubs are fading away into the margins of politics. Get the god out of your politics, ignore these evangelists with their wacked out messages, and get back to running the country.

There are tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people who would love to join the republican party, myself being one of them. Get the religiosity out. We don't even care if you're grumpy old men. Just get the fucking religiosity out.

#10     Nov 28, 2012