Robert Sheckley,Jack Hershey,Jules Verne...

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by hkrahra, Jan 4, 2012.

1. And what has he given you?

A suit of 5 books that aren't computer programs?

#21     Jan 7, 2012
  2. hkrahra

hkrahra

No,he didn`t give me the 5 books yet.But he turned me on on how and what to start with.This 5 books suits i need for reference only.I cannot say that i got all the 3 application clear,but i like crammed two university within a year and a half.I got the most from the paradigm.

The 5 books can easily be coded by a prorgammer even within Ninja Trader.I still need to programm a couple of them,but unfortunately, dont have coding ability.

#22     Jan 7, 2012
  3. You also don't recognize that this mythic existence of 5 books by Jack probably doesn't have anything to do with trading? Have you thought about the fact that most programmers cost $100 per hour, and do you think you can ask a programmer to code such a strategy on a reasonable budget?

I don't think you'll ever get these books, because they don't exist, and this is the first time I've heard anyone ask for them in such an unusual way. It's almost like Jack told you to start a ridiculous thread just to advertise those books.

#23     Jan 7, 2012
  4. hkrahra

hkrahra

"The books are just a culling and boiling down, topically, the five main themes of trading.''Re-read - The books are just a culling and boiling down, topically, the five main themes of trading.
    It`s the edition of ET threads,topically,logicaly-step-by-step guidance.
    Because to read Jack on ET is a complete jigurda for me or anyone:D

I do not manage millions of OPM or something,so i can deal without coding them all.I dont have to programm a lot of events on a lot of instruments if i trade a couple of contracts. For myself,i need only sound alerts on a couple of events,thats is.Its all i need,not to lose,ever!If i managed OPM,on the other hand,i`d need to code them and hire a programmer for $1000 a hour,it really doesnt matter;But i think it wont be a case for me,ever,to trade OPM.I just dont need it.I`d rather be usefull with my money aside of trading.

It is also alright if i wont get the suits,i, like i said has almost got it all.It will just cool to have it with Jack`s signature, as memories.

#24     Jan 7, 2012
  5. hkrahra

hkrahra

I dont know how it goes with programmers.$100 in an hour...how many hours he can work a day,how many tasks he manages within an hour(one can write two lines in an hour, another 200 etc);what budget is 'reasonable';what purposes,goals;what application?....etc...etc...etc

#25     Jan 7, 2012
  6. Paddler

Paddler

Why do you need the five books? Expect Jack to take away the "gibberish" cover in his writing and make you rich overnight? LOL

You said "has almost got it all" in term of the information in the suites. Really? You don't even know how to do a critical thinking on BO of RTL which is an important part but still relatively small of what you need to know about the whole JHM.

Jack has written everything about his PEP paradigm in ET over the years except SSR. So, why you can't understand and trade with the method? Lazy or no brain or both? You must be a moron to think that the five books will be drastically different than what you read in his writing in ET. I almost fell from my chair laughing out loud when I read your plan to hire programmers to code based on the five books if Jack ever sends to you. Personally, I wish he would send to you as I want to see the result of your coding.

I want to make it clear that I have no desire to receive his books. Seriously, they make no difference to me. As someone knows JHM more or less cold down by doing the work and think critically on his writing, I know his books would be written mostly with philosophical context. How could Jack in writing make you believe channel work? Or make you extend channel lines? Or before they were drawn prior point 3 is formed? Or your favorite BO of RTL? :D The answer is NO unless you do the work over and over and think critically deeper and deeper. Without doing the work and critical thinking, the market will make you believe channel does not work with nuances (or "randomness" in your sensing). You can give all kinds of reasons AFTER you find channel works.

I am saving you time and preempting you from disappointment and frustration. Unlike Jack, I feel methods using conventional wisdom do have values as long as you know the limitations. Nothing wrong as a simple simon. Market is very generous.

#26     Jan 7, 2012
  7. hkrahra

hkrahra

[​IMG]

:D

• yo!.jpg
      File size:
      19.3 KB
      Views:
    #27     Jan 8, 2012
  8. Can we pay you so that we don't have to read them?

#28     Jan 9, 2012
  9. So you aren't interested in Jack's book about PTSD?

#29     Jan 9, 2012
  10. hkrahra

hkrahra

Can you buy my Nautilus?

#30     Jan 11, 2012