Robert Prechter Says Bear Mkt Alive And Well

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pspr, May 10, 2004.

1. A degree is perhaps marginally helpful in trading. In money management it can help a lot more. (Trout/Harvard, Soros/London School Economics, Rainwater/Stanford, Lampert/Yale).

#21     May 11, 2004
  2. Gee, I wonder how Soros' degree helped him when he tried to sell 5,000 S&P contracts at "the market" the Thursday morning of the week of the October 1987 stockmarket crash???

Can you say 45 handle discount???

Smart in theory perhaps. . .
    Understanding the mechanics of the marketplace: F-

#22     May 11, 2004
  3. Re: Re: Re: Is the stock market on the verge of a serious correction?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Dr. Trader:

One thing i've learned in life, partly from attaining an MBA, is that you attack whatever you're interested in. Jump in with both feet.

I've attacked my thirst for knowledge in stock trading, and here is the result: my first set of "strong words".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a twat.

Two weeks ago you were asking advice on what book to read, and now you're handing out advice to us?

And still reminding the world that you have an MBA?

Why don't you find out all about shit, and go jump in that with both feet. Idiot.

Above quote from Spitfire ( 5-11-04 )

:D

#23     May 11, 2004
  4. ASav

ASav

sorry Doc, I've only been on this board four months and I can see right through your AE schtick. Just tone it down if you can help it, it wears thin.

That's not to say the market won't trend down from here though. We'll see about that one. :confused:

#24     May 11, 2004