Robert Prechter Says Bear Mkt Alive And Well

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pspr, May 10, 2004.

1. pspr

pspr

James, you're like Nixon's economists. They called 10 of the last 3 recessions but only remember the 3 that were correct.

#11     May 10, 2004
  2. Hey PSR . . .
    Don't look now, but our good old "broken-record" pal claims that he has an MBA now and that makes him the resident "expert" on financial market trading!

:D

#12     May 10, 2004
  3. Let's all let bygones be bygones and move on, huh?

I have had enough moderating action today!

#13     May 10, 2004
  4. This guy now calls himself a "newbie" . . . yet he is on another thread in this Forum patting himself on the back and admitting that he is in fact "James Stock, Romeo, Manolo" blah, blah, blah.

Tell me something Rich, how many aliases do you think that he has used in just this thread alone?

He does enjoy talking to himself, doesn't he?
    How pathetic.

:eek:

#14     May 10, 2004
  5. This guy now calls himself a "newbie" . . . yet he is on another thread in this same Forum patting himself on the back and admitting that he is in fact "James Stock, Romeo, Manolo" blah, blah, blah.

Tell me something Rich, how many aliases do you think that he has used in just this thread alone?

He does enjoy talking to himself, doesn't he?
    How insecure can one be . . . How Pathetic.

:eek:

#15     May 10, 2004
  6. Where is that one? I didn't see it.

#16     May 10, 2004
  7. Sorry, it's this same thread.
    Top of Page 2.

And I thought that the increased dosage of Haldol was gonna help the poor kid!

My bad.

:p

#17     May 10, 2004
  8. pspr

pspr

You mean Dr. James? Yeah, he now not only has an MBA but will soon have his Ph.D. I think in this case, though, it stands for Mastur-Bation Administration.

#18     May 10, 2004
  9. OK crybaby, and let's look at what I said on page 2:

"..patting himself on the back admitting he is in fact James Stock, Manolo" What drugs you on, bro? Are we reading different quotes?

#19     May 11, 2004
  10. :p "Yes, Neo." The Prechter Sentiment Indicator is telling us to buy stocks NOW!

#20     May 11, 2004