Robert Kiyosaki now teaches people to "trade"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by IShopAtPublix, Nov 10, 2008.

1. I wonder if Robert was a cabbie as well?

You don't need to listen to Robert very long to realize he's a bag of wind.

#31     Nov 10, 2008
  2. My favorite Kiyosaki quote is "An asset is something that puts money in your pocket"

I could have 1000 tons of gold bricks sitting in a warehouse and they would not bring me any money, hell I would even have to pay to store them but only a fool would deny those bricks are a huge asset.

#32     Nov 10, 2008
  3. no he's a rich ba***'d. And I am guessig most here do not have 1% of his wealth. Again, how can he be a "tool" if has made about $200 million?

I'd say he's one smart cookie

#33     Nov 10, 2008
  4. you know if it's not stevie Cohen, Hedge fund managers, you guys want to see behind bars, it's R.Kyosaki...Hmm I see a pattern as well.

"anyone who is sucessful gets bashed to death on this forum"

Jealousy?

:eek:

#34     Nov 10, 2008
  5. Are people who profit from pyramid schemes and multi level marketing heroes in your book?

#35     Nov 10, 2008
  6. Why is he now running one these?

Maybe he causd the banks to collapse and is guilty for the Iraq problem?

#36     Nov 10, 2008
  7. That is one reason why actors do well in sales.

#37     Nov 10, 2008
  8. Brabed

Brabed

I don't care for a lot of what RK says, but his books are good for motivational purposes. He does bring up a lot of good ways of thinking that are against the conventional 'wisdom' (which usually isn't very wise).

He has always preached that your home is not an asset, which at the time was a far out concept, but looking back, it seems he was ahead of his time. It's interesting reading that makes you look beyond the 'rat race'.

I never thought of any of his books as instruction manuals on how to get rich, just that it is important to get out of the shrinking middle class. If the middle class was shrinking before, it just got thrown in the dryer on high heat, so this info is more important than ever.

I don't care if he had a 'rich dad' or if he made the whole thing up. Shoot the messenger if you want, but pick up the message from the floor and read it. Bottom line, his original book is good beginner reading for anyone who doesn't want to die broke. If you are hoping to retire from your 401k, you will die broke.

#38     Nov 10, 2008
  9. well he's sitting there in his mansion with $200 million in his bank...how are you doing?

and he's the "tool"?

Gotta laugh :D

#39     Nov 10, 2008
  10. I suppose next wek it will be Tony Robbins?

then who?

#40     Nov 10, 2008