Robert Kiyosaki now teaches people to "trade"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by IShopAtPublix, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Be honest with us, you needed RichDad/PoorDad to learn that nugget of info?

That is like saying that if I wrote a book and stated, to succeed you need to work hard, then I unlocked the holy grail :D

#11     Nov 10, 2008
  2. It's not that he's completely ignorant or that all of his advice is worthless. He's not, and it's not. But most of books are pretty vacuous.

Regarding the above quote, large libraries are for people who need books around to make themselves feel smart as if they could absorb and remember the information by simply being in close proximity... meanwhile the books collect dust.

Just my 2 cents.

#12     Nov 10, 2008
  3. so if you are all such great traders and educators why not give seminars and make millions??????????? WHY NOT?

Yeah i know you are more than happy to scrape by on $100,000 p.a. and leave al lthe gurus B*S* to the "scammers" LOL

You don't have to like the rules but you need to know how the game works!

You guys crack me up....

#13     Nov 10, 2008
  4. I don't like the guy, but in his defense, its not him who teaches the trading course. As quoted from the website:

"Robert Kiyosaki does not participate in this event".

#14     Nov 10, 2008
  5. People who make millions are not necessarily people who have talent. Britney Spears made millions singing but she never had a musical voice.

Kiyosaki just got lucky with his book and he leveraged it to the hilt.

#15     Nov 10, 2008
  6. Nothing wrong with being a marketing expert. As long as your not the one being duped everything should be fine.

Maybe one day people will realize that you need to put in your own hard work to get somewhere and going to a seminar or reading a book is not going to get you there.

Anyways, this is capitalism right? Isn't that the system everyone wants? So what's the probelm? :]

#16     Nov 10, 2008
  7. Wade Cook did the exact same thing. First Real Estate, then Trading.
    I see a pattern!:D

#17     Nov 10, 2008
  8. It seems many are putting more effort into callnig people then actually looking at how they made millons$$$'s

#18     Nov 10, 2008
  9. Pom

Pom

I remember at the end of grade 12, some guy beside me was telling me how he was gonna become a millionaire by following Rich Dad's advice.

#19     Nov 10, 2008
  10. If I remember correctly, he was very against holding stock or "daytrading" in his early works. He really slammed it. He said Real Estate was the only way to generate wealth.

Hypocrit, however, if he inspires people to get off their butt and out of cubicles and better themselves then he's served some good.

#20     Nov 10, 2008