Roadmap to (day) trading success

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by qlai, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Dazz

Dazz

they don't trade, have no track record, they are a sales room.

If you can respond in less words, have at it. Never mind, you get a grade F.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    #11     Aug 2, 2020
    Dreadsen likes this.
  2. traider

traider

#12     Aug 2, 2020
    VicBee and Dazz like this.
  3. guru

guru

The reviews aren’t too bad, same as for many companies. Worst review says that it’s “opinion” by someone who doesn’t work there.

And who even believes that real trading Universities exist. You can study finance at major universities, but if you need to comment that couple guys teaching day trading are not “University” then you have bigger issues than looking for mythical “trading university”. That’s like complaining that jerk off university doesn’t exist or is fake. Oh, really? So what you’re gonna do now?

#13     Aug 2, 2020
  4. SMB has probably some of the best free trading content on youtube. Their education is probably 'fair priced' compared to many fake gurus who charge $500-$2000 for basic level trading techniques which are mostly outdated.

#14     Aug 2, 2020
    qlai likes this.
  5. Peter8519

Peter8519

I have read the list of book that is on the screen except the first one. Sometimes we pull the trigger and boom it shot up like a rocket and at times it just a bust or didn't do anything. Salute to those who achieve consistency. Just like learning how to cycle without the training wheels. Steering, paddling or balancing skills ? Once learned, it's effortless.

#15     Aug 3, 2020
  6. A good trader will spend most of his time trading, holidaying, and doing other interesting activities rather than setting up a classroom which will eventually diminish his edges.

#16     Aug 3, 2020
    tomas262 likes this.
  7. Dazz

Dazz

#17     Aug 3, 2020
  8. I’ve listened to more than one trader from SMB on the chat with traders podcast. There’s no way it’s just a front for a sales office.

#18     Aug 8, 2020
    qlai likes this.
  9. Dazz

Dazz

Podcasts are helpful, but show me their live trade room? track records? Trade execution? Any kind of performance stats?

#19     Aug 8, 2020
    Dreadsen likes this.
  10. But why do they owe you their trade records? Can you show me a prop firm that publishes their results?

#20     Aug 8, 2020