Roadmap for QuoteTracker?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Sharp2be, Aug 10, 2008.

1. 4XIS4U

4XIS4U

Ah ah, funny.

#11     Aug 11, 2008
  2. Quotetracker is good for my needs , too. Since I only use a couple of indicators and trade a simple strategy it works well.
    And as was mentioned before in a earlier post, I like that fact that it's not bloated.

#12     Dec 4, 2008
  3. dalmore

dalmore

Long time QT user but

+1 for Ninja

Just started testing it as sub for QT

What I like is the daily charts in ninja; QT is cumbersome with the less than daily and then historical

#13     Dec 5, 2008
  4. I agree completely with this. This is a large reason why I use MT4 for charting now and QT really just for quotes. Being able to shift dynamically between daily/4H/hourly down to 1-min and have any technical annotations remain static is a huge plus.

#14     Dec 5, 2008
  5. dalmore

dalmore

Agree, their dynamically changing quote windows are superb (QT)

I use Esignal data feed into Esignal, QT and now also ninjatrader

Ninja charts are similar to Esignal platform, but the data is handled like QT in that once the data has been loaded and presented, I can review charts in Ninja without being connected to the internet, like Esignal requires

What would be optimum though would be Esignal platform to have both viewing of charts available without internet, and the ablility to get a quote window to dynamically sort for % gainer, like QT and also multicharts can do

Then I'd only need the one application, and could also ditch stockcharts

Here's hoping

#15     Dec 5, 2008