RNC and DNC...at war.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Sep 15, 2012.

1. I think most liberals who are professionals have some conservative tendencies. The problem we have is with idiots who want to roll back CR65, say that gays are sick, believe in no abortions even in cases of rape, incest, or the life of the mother, think that all muslims are terrorists, and so on......

This stuff will never fly to anyone with more than high school education or with anyone who has ever been anywhere. Tribalism is primitive thinking, period.

Now as far a fiscal things are concerned, there needs to be safety net, and there needs to be ways of limiting abuse of that net.

#21     Sep 15, 2012
  2. Yeah, isolationists. Like Kissinger or McCain or Bush or Woodrow Wilson or Mckinley (the original international interventionist) ever did anything but get soldiers killed for nothing.
    Less than nothing: had Wilson not sent American troops to Europe in WWI, the Europeans would have been forced to sort out that crap amongst themselves, and WWII would more than likely never have happened.
    OK, I'll stop now. Saturday afternoon after two wines and lots of good food; I'm - wobbly.

#22     Sep 15, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

The liberal race baiters are always ready to jump on something to try and divide friends and nations.

#23     Sep 15, 2012