RNC 2012: two GOP delegates racist toward CNN black camerawoman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Personally I think it's cnn's fault.

If they hadn't been so stupid as to send in a black female there could not have been a racist charge and it would have just been a disrespect of liberal journalism.

Buuuuutttt noooo they gotta get in a racism charge going.

#31     Aug 29, 2012
  2. It's easy to defend CNN had an agenda.
    Find racism.
    Send in black (female even better) reporter etc etc to find something to get outraged about.

Bingo whatever it is that offends her delicate sensibilities is "automatically racist"

#32     Aug 29, 2012
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Andrew Breitbart, on his Big Government web site, is offering $10,000 for proof that U.S. Rep. John Lewis was assaulted with the n-word last Saturday in the run-up to the vote on health care.

By way of backbround: Last Saturday, as they went to the U.S. Capitol to hear a final speech on health care, Lewis and other African-American congressmen passed by a crowd of mostly white tea party protestors.

Here’s the Insider post that ran. This from a Detroit news outlet:

Rep. Andre Carson, D-Ind., told a reporter that as he left the Cannon House Office Building with Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., a leader of the civil rights era, some among the crowd chanted “the N-word, the N-word, 15 times.” Both Carson and Lewis are black, and Lewis spokeswoman Brenda Jones also said that it occurred.

This reward is still out there....

#33     Aug 29, 2012
  4. The GOP organizers ejected the guys and publicly denounced their behavior.

I think that means they were satisfied with the veracity of the claims and took the steps they considered appropriate.

Just as a general rule, throwing peanuts at anybody and saying "This is how we feed the animals" would not normally be construed as complimentary.

If they said "This is how we feed the liberal media", they would still be in the convention hall. :D

#34     Aug 29, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

all they had to say was: of course we mean "feed animals" in only the most proactive and loving sense of the words...

#35     Aug 29, 2012
  6. OK, too far even for you. So black women should not be sent by their employers to cover the RNC?

And gay guys should not be sent to monster truck rallys, or any other real men events I guess. You have lost so much of your luster in my eyes, and I know you don't care, but this is the lowest crap you've ever posted. Sick and sad hombre.

#36     Aug 29, 2012
  7. But then the likes of PT would still blame CNN for having hired black females. I won't even go to the points of how those same people are disgusted by his gay lifestyle and how the Christians simply hate him and his ilk. Oh, I guess I did. What a loser.

#37     Aug 29, 2012
  8. The RNC convention is essentially a big KKK rally.

#38     Aug 29, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Stupid Post of the Day Award to PocketChange!

#39     Aug 29, 2012
  10. Cnn knew what they were doing , it was all in their plan, find something ,anything to get upset about then label it "racism".

These days if a black person so much as gets a hangnail it's considered proof of "RACISM" what a bunch of crapola.

#40     Aug 30, 2012