RNC 2012: two GOP delegates racist toward CNN black camerawoman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 29, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

BTW...All who know me on this website know that I will defend a black person as quick as I will defend a white person.
    It's my duty as the only true voice of reason on this website, of course.

#21     Aug 29, 2012
  2. hughb

hughb

Reason is the only thing you reasonable people have, it's impossible for you to bring invective and name calling to the table. P&R is really getting sick of your crap. I have histrionics and idealogoy on my side, and there's no way in hell your reason can refute it.

#22     Aug 29, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

LOL
    I know you wouldn't bet your life on that.

#23     Aug 29, 2012
  4. You'd have to look long and hard to find a person with a more lenient attitude towards how we should be determining what's racist, and what's not. I'm quick to point out that many people see racism where there isn't any, but when a white person says to a black person this is how we feed the animals, that does cross the line IMO.
    I have said about a black guy, he works like an animal. Completely different meaning. I have said, you're work bench looks like an animal lives here. Again, not racist. But if I walk up to the guy, throw a banana at him and say to a bystander, this is how we feed him, that would be racist, even if I said it in jest. I can do the very same thing to a white guy and it would not be a racist comment towards him.
    I'm sick to death of the PC bullshit, but some of this is just common sense, don't you think?

#24     Aug 29, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

A reasonable set of statements, brother Captain.
    And, like I said, it may have been a racist remark.
    I believe that you nor I would never even have "gone there", but we don't have all the facts yet and even though you may be correct in your opinion concerning this incident, the facts as we currently understand them wouldn't fly in court.

It's just when I hear these stories, I wonder what the whole story actually is and/or what the intent was.
    I, like you, am very tired of the PC bullshit, no matter which direction it's cast.

#25     Aug 29, 2012
  6. True enough. It may not have happened at all like is being suggested. If it's a set up, then it just shows how low the left will go. If it's true, these dopes need their asses kicked.

#26     Aug 29, 2012
  7. Wait, it was a camerawoman right? So if she had a camera, why didn't she turn in on these guys? Or did she?

#27     Aug 29, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Surely you know by now that much of it comes down to nods, winks and plausible deniability, especially here in P&R. How far can some of these rat bastards go and still make it back safely under their rock when someone rightly points an accusatory finger. "Who, me?"

#28     Aug 29, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Jeezus H Christ you're full of shit.

#29     Aug 29, 2012
  10. Pretty hard to defend, and pretty pathetic to try. Even some of your own right wingers are smart enough to be against such behavior.

#30     Aug 29, 2012