Rithmic fees recent changes

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by maxima120, May 4, 2013.

1. I have heard that Rithmic waived its usual $100 minimum monthly usage policy. But I couldn't get this confirmed from my broker (for the obvious reasons :) )

Has anyone have his minimum fee waived recently or has anyone opened new Rithmic account recently without this condition attached?

Please share the experience perhaps with the broker name.

2. I do not use them but do not think they ever had a $100 monthly minimum fee from what I looked into before.

See

http://www.deepdiscounttrading.com/TradingPlatforms.html

3. they have/had. i know for sure ;)

lets hear from someone who has actual experience.

4. Yeah let's.

But their fees are listed right there on the link I posted and you can call them to verify. The fees, at least as shown on that page, have not changed in a long time.

I used them briefly as I recall and I certainly did not pay $100 a month. But they have various packages and maybe there is some package that is $100 a month. Probably you could pay that rate and get unlimited (or low) fee per transaction.

5. I talked to ddt guy 1.5 yrs ago. the min $100 fee was in place then.. as with few others..

I am talking specifically about their API which costs 10c per order with $100 monthly min usage

6. Oh for their API - you did not mention that - I remember now that they charged for that....that will be good if they are dropping that minimum.