Rithmic Announces Nonrenewal of Zen-Fire Use

Discussion in 'Events' started by jjw, Nov 14, 2013.

1. jsengxx

jsengxx

And the problems continue at zen-fire!

#51     Jan 6, 2014
  2. Yeah it's beyond a joke now. I just had another email from Mirus...

ZenFire Status Update:

January 6th, 2014 - 9:30 am CT (10:30 am ET)

Dear Traders,

A number of ZenFire users have been experiencing connection interruptions this morning. ZenFire is currently working to address the related issue and has shut down order execution until further notice.

We will provide a further update once more information is available.

For clients with live orders or open positions, please contact our live trade desk directly at 312.423.2234 or our Support Team at 312.262.1288.
    Thank you again for your continued patience as these issues are being resolved.

#52     Jan 6, 2014
  3. mah56j

mah56j

Last week I initiated a new AMP account and began with a wire from Mirus to AMP. Today I checked and Mirus is experiencing technical difficulties but assured me the wire would go thru today.

mass exodus?

#53     Jan 6, 2014
  4. Yeah I reckon there is at least a small exodus if not a mass one!

Will be submitting my own transfer form today so I hope they initiate it quickly.

#54     Jan 6, 2014
  5. tm8749

tm8749

Does anyone know of a good broker that uses Rosenthal Collins Group for clearing, has the Ninja platform, and either Rithmic or TT data feed? Thanks.

#55     Jan 6, 2014
  6. tlopez51

tlopez51

I would imagine the mass exodus is on. I just got this from AMP today. May be I'm reading too much into it.

Forward to a Friend: http://view.s4.exacttarget.com/ftaf...7057a72&ls=fdf410727367037d70167970&jb=ffcf14

43 Trading Platforms | 3 Data Feeds (CQG-Rithmic-AMP/TTnet)

See Full List: http://www.ampfutures.com/

AMP Futures | www.ampfutures.com - AMP Clearing | www.ampclearing.com

Office Locations: Chicago | Los Angeles

800.560.1640 (Toll Free) | 312.893.6400 (Direct) Email: trading@ampclearing.com

The risk of trading can be substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

#56     Jan 6, 2014
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

<b>No Fees charged by AMP for incoming transfers.</b>

If any fees, they would be charged by the departing firm. In our opinion, they should perform the transfer ASAP and as an "industry courtesy" not charge any transfer fees.

After submitting your application or if you are an existing AMP Customers, fill out this account transfer form and we will handle the funds transfer for you: http://www.ampclearing.com/pdf/Account Transfer.pdf

Please call our 24 hour help desk if you need assistance or have any questions: 312 893 6400 ext. 1 or email: trading@ampclearing.com

The risk of trading can be substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

#57     Jan 6, 2014
  8. I'm thinking Zenfire probably wish they'd stayed with Rithmic after this fiasco.

Here's the latest email from Mirus. It's such a shambles it's starting to become quite humorous, unless you are still using Zenfire in which case you're probably not laughing :)

Nice to see they are "exploring multiple solutions" though isn't it a little late for that?! Also I thought the new Zenfire was the ultimate in "upgraded" solutions in the first place? Even Mirus seem to have lost confidence in it...

Mirus Futures Client Update

January 6th, 2014 - 8:00 pm CT (9:00 pm ET)

Dear Traders,

The stability of your trading solution remains our number one priority. Following the ZenFire service interruptions experienced over the past week, we want to ensure you have additional options to trade your account.

We are currently exploring multiple solutions for our traders and expect to have an update on an alternative connection within 24 to 48 hours.

In addition, you can transition your current Mirus account to an interim trading solution based on your FCM.

To start your transition, please contact your broker here at Mirus or Mirus Support at 312.262.1288 to discuss the connectivity options currently available.

Thank you again for your continued patience.

#58     Jan 7, 2014
  9. tlopez51

tlopez51

The new Zenfire was supposed to become the new BigTick? https://www.mirusfutures.com/emails/Mirus_News_October_2013.htm

Latest News: Dorman is now working on offering data through CQG Continuum or Rithmic (confirmation pending).

#59     Jan 7, 2014
  10. The matter of fact in these cases, is the 'new Zenfire' is in developing mode (stating that in kind words) and the Customers are paying the price. But Mirus, too...

#60     Jan 7, 2014