Rithmic Announces Nonrenewal of Zen-Fire Use

Discussion in 'Events' started by jjw, Nov 14, 2013.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

email trading@ampclearing.com your AMP account number - we will have the notice resent to you.

#21     Dec 23, 2013
  2. EON Kid

EON Kid

Update from Mirus Futures:

Enhanced ZenFire Unleashes NinjaTrader

Dear Traders,

Since 2004, ZenFire has continued to advance the speed and reliability of trading solutions available for futures traders. As the premier ZenFire introducing broker, Mirus Futures is excited to introduce new ZenFire tools and capabilities leveraging the latest in technology advancements.

These enhancements once again redefine "performance" for the futures industry and have been designed specifically to optimize your NinjaTrader experience:

Advanced platform functionality including server-side OCO and
    bracket orders
    Mobile trading through the free MirusTrader web-based platform
    Seamless connectivity through firewalls
    Global network expansion to enhance connectivity in Europe and Asia
    Updated market data dissemination & reporting capabilities to meet
    2014 exchange regulations

For Mirus clients using NinjaTrader, a NinjaTrader update will be distributed this Thursday, December 26th, which integrates the recent ZenFire enhancements. NinjaTrader v18 will empower traders with the most advanced NinjaTrader user experience in the industry.

In addition, the new web-based MirusTrader platform is also now available for all Mirus clients and can be used in conjunction with NinjaTrader for fully integrated mobile trading.

Built in HTML5, MirusTrader releases traders from their desktops allowing you to check positions, monitor the markets, and trade your account from any computer or mobile device. MirusTrader is free to use for all Mirus clients and serves as an outstanding web-companion to the platforms in our technology portfolio.

It has also come to our attention that some purposely "confusing" messages have been distributed to traders in recent weeks. To clarify some of the inquiries we have been receiving:

The ZenFire updates eliminated the need for Rithmic as part of the ZenFire
    solution. As ZenFire continued to receive client requests to add new
    functionality and connect to new exchanges, they developed their own
    internal software solution to enhance the ZenFire trading engine.

Support for legacy 3rd party platforms no longer compliant with ZenFire
    including R | Trader will be discontinued on December 31st, 2013. For
    those traders that have used R | Trader to manage risk, our new Risk
    Management terminal available through the free MirusTrader not only
    replaces R | Trader, but significantly expands the tools you have available.
    As a Mirus client, you can transition immediately to the free MirusTrader
    to experience the advanced ZenFire capabilities.

The futures industry has been changing rapidly for years and Mirus is proud to continue to provide technology advances to further equip self-directed traders with tools designed to help level the playing field with professional traders. We appreciate your trust in our services and are looking forward to helping all our traders have an outstanding 2014.
    As always, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team or call us directly at 312.262.1288 with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Eliot Wickersheimer
    CEO, Mirus Futures

#22     Dec 23, 2013
  3. tlopez51

tlopez51

I am curious now. Why did they elect to not call it by its true name - BigTick as the new engine that replaces Zenfire?

#23     Dec 23, 2013
  4. Agassi

Agassi

So what's the news now? I am currently with dorman using zenfire. Ironically the last few weeks, I have noticed that the data was getting stuck. Now that i read this, it all makes sense and i am able to "connect the dots".

I am going to have to cancel my account with dorman. I am thinking Global Futures using CQG with Ninjatrader. Any other suggestions? X

#24     Dec 23, 2013
  5. JamesL

JamesL

That's just an IB for AMP. Go with them directly and have a choice - they offer 3 different engines for NT: CQG, TT, and Rithmic

#25     Dec 23, 2013
  6. tlopez51

tlopez51

Rithmic is no longer an option for NT through AMP. Only CQG or TT is available to choose from in the client platform setup section.

#26     Dec 24, 2013
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

<b> <em>There is never “confusion” when you go right to the source. </em></b>

CQG has been providing market data and order routing service for over 30 years!

<b>NinjaTrader integrated with CQG key features: </b>

2 Version of available: Free <em> (No Monthly) </em> or Subscription <em> (Full Version) </em>

Server Side OCO <em>(bracket) </em> orders

Free CQG web-trader with full trading capabilities for backup <em>(accessible from any browser)</em>

Real-time and Historical Chart Data included

Available today: <b><em>CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, ICE-US, ICE-UK, EUREX, Singapore & Sydney Futures Exchange </em></b>

No Monthly Inactivity Fees

No Monthly Volume Requirements

Cash Index & Market Internals Data Available

24 hour Customers Service and Trade Desk – Sunday 4:45pm CST until Friday 5:00pm CST

<b>In our opinion, these features are not “new or advanced”, they are standard.</b>

AMP and our IBs are proud to be the exclusive offering of NinjaTrader integrated with CQG.

Once live account is funded with minimum of $500 – you will get streaming, continual access to both live and demo.

Sign up for free real-time demo: http://www.ampfutures.com/ninjatrader_cqg.php

Open live trading account online: https://application.ampclearing.com/apply/

<b>Transferring to AMP from an existing account? We can help!</b>

After submitting your application, fill out this account transfer form and we will handle the funds transfer for you: http://www.ampclearing.com/pdf/Account Transfer.pdf

Please call our 24 hour help desk if you need assistance or have any questions: 312 893 6400 ext. 1 or email: trading@ampfutures.com

The risk of trading can be substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

#27     Dec 24, 2013
  8. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Sorry to repeat - <b> <em>There is never “confusion” when you go right to the source. </em></b>

Rithmic 01 (Direct to the Source)

If NinjaTrader becomes available - we will add it immediately!

List of 3rd party platforms currently available with AMP and it's IBs:

R | Trader
    R | Trader Pro
    R | API
    C2 (Collective 2)
    Com-X Trader
    eSignal
    Inside Edge Trader
    Investor/RT
    Market Delta
    MotiveWave
    MTPredictor7RT
    MultiCharts
    OFTrader
    Order Flow Analytics
    QScalp
    QST
    ScalpTool
    Sierra Chart
    TA Trader
    Track ‘n’ Trade Live
    Trade Navigator
    VolFix
    Vortex MultiTrader (Focus Trader Pro)

<b>Universal Access to all of these trading platforms with 1 user credentials - Try them all!</b>

Sign up for free real-time demo: http://ampfutures-rithmic.com/trading-platforms---free-trials.html

Please call our 24 hour help desk if you need assistance or have any questions: 312 893 6400 ext. 1 or email: trading@ampfutures.com

The risk of trading can be substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

#28     Dec 24, 2013
  9. Since it seems that Zen was relying on Rithmic for many years, I suggest you also contact Optimus Trading Group. From what I've seen there are a lot of guys out there that offer Rithmic, but these guys seem to run their entire office based on it. I haven't experienced any disconnections, and they've been solid when it comes to technical support as well.

#29     Dec 24, 2013
  10. Agassi

Agassi

So who do you recommend?

#30     Dec 24, 2013