Risk. What is it really?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by marketpugilists, Jun 5, 2021.

1. noframe

noframe

Risk is when yo feel like there is a chance of big loss or vice versa. But any way in order to gain something big, risk is required.

#51     Jan 2, 2023
  2. according to me to avoid the unfortunate risk and losses we have to build a strong money management , otherwise the result of trading can be useless.

#52     Jan 9, 2023
  3. easymon1

easymon1

4. josy5

josy5

I feel when you go overboard with greed and take steps which you know are not healthy for your trading is risk, so one should always keep a calm mind when trading because that will help oneself to avoid such decisions of risk.

#54     Jan 12, 2023
  5. only a perfect cool mind can make sure a good risk management , otherwise no way to survive successfully.

#55     Jan 16, 2023
  6. Elena21

Elena21

True that! It is important to regularly evaluate and adjust risk management strategies to ensure they continue to be effective in changing market conditions.

#56     Feb 7, 2023
  7. market change each and every second and there is no one who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

#57     Feb 9, 2023
  8. Pablo_fx

Pablo_fx

Risk in trading refers to the possibility of incurring a loss as a result of unfavorable price movements in the financial markets.

#58     Feb 10, 2023
  9. It is same for me.

#59     Mar 24, 2023
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. there is no one who can avoid risk from this market place after having good money management plan.

#60     Apr 14, 2023