Risk Free Trading is back, NO STOPS

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Do you work for the financial media because you sure can spin a story. Never mention any great calls, just pick and choose a few events. Boy your a real piece of work Frank.

Not in the ETF indexes, the market always comes back, show me were it never did or shut up.

I not talking about futures, or stocks.

#41     Aug 31, 2007
  2. Watch how these guys never come back to this thread when ES is @ 1550.

I will, even if i'm wrong. ES now 1479.

#42     Aug 31, 2007
  3. Monthly chart.

#43     Aug 31, 2007
  4. 3300+ posts in a year plus? Yeah you'll be back. You have no where else to go. If you need positive feedback, get a dog. I'll just keep buying em and selling em. I have all the feedback I need when i'm right or wrong. Discipline and a plan, it beats out predicting and praying!

#44     Aug 31, 2007
  5. i went long 200+ ES on your opinion..

i can't wait to become a rich billionaire!

#45     Aug 31, 2007
  6. Nevertheless, there have been 4 occasions in the last 80 years in which the stock market took about 7 or more years to recover(with approximately 50% or more in declines).

Lost TIME IS lost MONEY. Not to mention how many blow-outs would occur in such "no-risk" markets buying unchecked on leveraged or volatile instruments without stop protection in which newbies are prone to do if believing these "100% no risk" threads

#46     Aug 31, 2007
  7. There is tons of money to be made just going long since big sell offs are very rare, smartypants.

#47     Aug 31, 2007
  8. Frank it seems you are full of hot air, you were ready for this bounce right, I bet you can't make a correct call to save your life.

Come on Frank, lets here one call from you, don't be afraid.

Are you shorting this bounce?

Are you staying long over the weekend?

Are you flat now?

Lets here it step up, say something, don't wait till after the fact.

#48     Aug 31, 2007
  9. I have no index shorts at the moment, I am short airline stocks, but that is a long term swing trade. I am long JPM, BAC, C and MER for a bounce, I will be out next week, probably by the close on Wends. I am long TXN, and HPQ for a trade. That is about it, beside a few buy out arbs, some of the spreads got pretty crazy last week. I'll take this bounce for what its worth, a 62.8 % fib number. If we get past 1510 or so, i'll be surprised and will make a new plan from there. So, I figure end of next week we start going back down. If i'm wrong it won't hurt me, if i'm right, I get short there. That good enough? Have a great weekend all, I'll be at Cal for the Tenn./Cal game.

#49     Aug 31, 2007
  10. You chop and change your point of view so often you simply cant fail, trailer man-whore!

#50     Aug 31, 2007